Anthrax has tricks up their sleeve with new album...

Thraxhead1985

Jul 15, 2002
Kokomo, IN
Visit site
I can't help but feel like all of us are in for some major suprises with the new album...(all of them good of course...:)) If you remember, the track list that surfaced on here, was so damn wrong...Charlie announced two new track titles; "Strap It On" and "Cadillac Rock Box" which were NOT on the fake ass list...Could Anthrax have a little bit more in store with the new album...I think so...Let's not get ahead of ourselves here...Here all of the tentitive tracks we know about so far on "We've Come For You All" - "Superhero" , "Taking The Music Back", "Refuse To Be Denied" , "Cadillac Rock Box" , and "Strap It On." Enough with this speculation bullshit, let's just take the facts...

WE'VE COME FOR YOU ALL....COMING FALL 2002!!!!

Thraxhead1985-
Cool that you're seeing the glass as "half full". I'm trying to be optimistic too.
I have a feeling this album is gonna be worth the wait, and the waiting, and some more waiting...........

I'm very optimistic but there's always something in the way of Anthrax so it's hard to have hope sometime. One thing that dissapointed me is that they have Dimebag doing a couple solos on the new album, I don't have anything against him but Rob's a great player and he needs to be featured. I felt the same way about what they did to Paul.

Originally posted by ChickenScratch
I'm very optimistic but there's always something in the way of Anthrax so it's hard to have hope sometime. One thing that dissapointed me is that they have Dimebag doing a couple solos on the new album, I don't have anything against him but Rob's a great player and he needs to be featured. I felt the same way about what they did to Paul.

Yeah, but don´t take it so seriously. The reason why Dime plays on the albums probably isn´t that Rob or Paul couldn´t play solos. Maybe it´s because Dime is a great guy, a friend, drinking beers with Anthrax in studio and kicks ass on guitar. Why not? I´m looking forward to hear his 7 Crowns ass leads!

I'm glad to see some optimism here. Just seeing the little clip with Daltrey really gave me a boost!

It's gonna be a great record....now if we could just get this fucker out there!!!!

We're all doomed!!

silly suggestion bout anthrax featuring on a pantera album,although i am sure that if vinnie broke his fucken foot or something they would help them out on tour!!!!!!!