New album news!

metalgod

New Metal Member
Oct 20, 2002
Visit site
There was a small bit on Anthrax's new album in last week's Kerrang mag. UK release date is Feb 24th and it contains 14 tracks assuming I can count properly. Tracks I can remember were: Intro(!), No-one knows, Superhero, Black Dahlia, Cadillac Rock Box, Refuse to be Denied, Crash, Safe Home, We've come for you all, and some others that haven't been mentioned before. Definitely more than 10 tracks!

also there are gonna be some covers on the album a ramones cover amongst 2 other others, not sure if thats gonna be a standard thing or a bonus add on later on.......

i think they are planning a worldwide release, so should #come out all over on the same day, it feckin better do i tewll ya !!! cos the reason we have been given over here in europe for the delay of release is that the US record companies have fucked around, so the european release has been held back to coincide with the US one......nooooooooooooo how wrong is that, why are we havin to wait ,wehn we could be gloating about how good it is !!! ....bah !!!!

Well after hearing about 1/3 of the tracks at a listening party... the new album crushes... can't wait to hear the rest. Also a big thanks to the band for stopping into Totalrock to do a session for us during the UK tour... it made our month!

Jackfromczech: Yeah, I know what you mean, there was a number of songs I hadn't heard of before but the report came from the listening party in London and Kerrang is usually pretty reliable. Hope it does come out on the 24th cos The Haunted are playing Manchester on the 25th and it's also my birthday on the 28th, could be a very metal week!!

"I hadn't heard of before but the report came from the listening party in London and Kerrang is usually pretty reliable."

sorry.... but like whocares above... i was at that listening party, and kerrang are a bunch of dicks, they sent over 2 pricks who ignored EVERY track and talked throughout the whole thing !! far too concerned with stuffing their fat faces with nibbles.... how fuckin rude are they !! stuck up their own asses cocksuckers.....and all they said in kerrap was that anthrax were foolish men, not a single word about how fucking crushing the new album is, those two dudes can suck each other off as always kerrap sucks balls, don't trust them with anything, they send public school pricks to report on stuff they know nothing about.... their mag is as metal as balsa wood !!

the listening party tho absolutely ruled,and the new album sound s like it will destroy you all !!!!! what doesn't die, is up there as the most brutal anthrax song ever!!!! and the other tracks all suuuuuuuperb !! the wait is long, but man i gaurantee its sooooooooo worth it, the new shit is amazing !!!!

and yeah.....anthrax came to totalrock and recorded a session.....and they were the best fuckin guys ever !!!! an amazing session and the coolest dudes..........coming up in the next month.......www.totalrock.com will be airing this session. 3 classics.......and one newie.......wait for it......"superhero".....i dunno when but you'll hear it there first, before anywhere else.....

and superhero is a cool first single, alredy not the best on the new album, but its a top top song, i'll let you know when its coming.......