03. celebrated summer
04. watchin' you
05. auf wiedersehen
06. cowboy song
07. london
08. We are a happy family
09. safe home (radio edit)
10. safe home (unplugged version)

I would get it but I've already got the U.K. digipack of We've Come For You All, along with the U.S. edition, and all of those B-sides that I've tracked down and put on one disc

Krycek

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
NB_1132.jpg
anthrax - 'we've come for you all - summer festival edition'

we've come for you all
01. Intro
02. What Doesn't Die
03. Superhero
04. Refuse To Be Denied
05. Safe Home
06. Any Place But Here
07. Nobody Knows Anything
08. Strap It On
09. Black Dahlia
10. Caddilac Rock Box
11. Taking The Music Back
12. Crash
13. Thinking About An End
14. We've Come For You All

Bonus CD: Summer 2003:
01. grunt & click
02. dethroned emperor
03. celebrated summer
04. watchin' you
05. auf wiedersehen
06. cowboy song
07. london
08. We are a happy family
09. safe home (radio edit)
10. safe home (unplugged version)

They forgot "Lone Justice" 2003. :yell:

Excellent news i think i will have to make a worthy purchase. Roll on 'Attack of the Killer B's Vol 2'.
Couldnt think of anything better to say. 2003 is definitely the year of the thrax.

......what's in it for me, no new songs!where are the new coverversions they recorded for WCFUA ??

some german words if you don't get youre NB copy
Schwein=Pig
Arsloch=Asshole
Schwule=Faggot
you can add the word Nazi or Scheisse(Shit)!!

dutchy said:
some german words if you don't get youre NB copy
Schwein=Pig
Arsloch=Asshole
Schwule=Faggot
you can add the word Nazi or Scheisse(Shit)!!

Damn. I could've used those words for ordering the Limited Edition. I still don't have the limited edition, because of Nuclear Blast's craptacular service..........:(

I'm getting a little worried about Anthrax. They're pulling out all the stops trying to get as many sales out of this album as they can. Does that mean they're going to hang it up if it doesn't sell well?

The "Summer Festival Edition" is basically trying to get fans that already own at least one copy of the album to buy another one. So only true fans are going to buy it. But there is nothing on this CD that a true fan wouldn't already. So the only reason to buy it is to say that you have it, and how many people is that going to impress?

Within three months of release, there are now no less than four different versions of WCFYA. Why? Are they trying to artificially beef up their numbers? Look, I'm a big fan of theirs, but I'm not going to buy four versions of the same album, especially since I don't even think it's one of their better albums. And I know that they may be trying to entice people that haven't bought the album once with a "two for one" promotion, but still, four different versions? If you want to promote the album, release a video to MTV instead of re-releasing it ad nauseum.

I love Anthrax and I want to see them be successful so they'll continue putting out high quality metal. But between Charlie's rants about Texas metal fans and releasing multiple versions of the same album within the span of a couple months, they'll end up alienating the fans they already have instead of making new fans.

I think it's a cool idea. If they can sell it over here in the states, sales would probably go up because of all the extra songs. I already have WCFYA and I will definitely buy this CD when it comes out.

The reason the record is not doing so well is because a lot of radio stations are not playing Anthrax. Not just the new single, but ANY Anthrax songs. I called my local radio station and they don't have any Anthrax. They said that the record company hasn't sent them the new album to play. I think Sancuary Records need to help promote Anthrax some more by making sure that rock stations of places where they are gonna play have the new album.That way, people can hear them on the radio. How are they supposed to make new fans if they don't hear them on the radio or see them on MTV? Hopefully, when the video comes out, the album sells more.

I love Anthrax and would like to see them as popular as they were before.

:headbang: