Anthrax is doing Attack of the Killer B's 2?

I don't think I've ever disliked a B-side from a band I was into. They have time constraints and creative reasons for not including them. Some songs just don't fit with the album.

"Steal this Album" is a great example.

Pretty sure Anthrax is covering Neon Knights for the Dio tribute cd based off one of Rob's tweets

Pretty sure Anthrax is covering Neon Knights for the Dio tribute cd based off one of Rob's tweets

I can confirm this. Joey played me about 20 seconds of it after tonight's Chief Big Way gig. It's still a work in progress and they're not done tracking, but it sounds fucking incredible. I've always said that Joey is really the only singer who can do Dio justice, but I would've sworn it was actually Dio singing if I wasn't told otherwise.

Anthrax are going to take the award for best cover on the album, for sure.

I'm jealous

Any other hints as to what's being done/recorded for the b-sides......other than Anthem. But if you heard that, also any impressions?

I'm jealous

Any other hints as to what's being done/recorded for the b-sides......other than Anthem. But if you heard that, also any impressions?

No idea what else is being recorded...truth be told, I don't talk about Anthrax all that much when I'm hanging out with Joey. The extent of our Anthrax discussions the other night were Neon Knights, the DVD they filmed in London (Joey wasn't too happy with how that show went, and he said he thinks only about 2/3 of the show will actually make the DVD), and Rock On The Range on Sunday.

Joey wasn't too happy with how that show went, and he said he thinks only about 2/3 of the show will actually make the DVD)

Well that totally sucks, cause whilst I really want a new live dvd, I don't want it to be half arsed like Alive 2 was imo. Like I said in another post, I really wish they recorded a show from their recent South America tour with those incredible (and huge!!!) crowds.

Well that totally sucks, cause whilst I really want a new live dvd, I don't want it to be half arsed like Alive 2 was imo. Like I said in another post, I really wish they recorded a show from their recent South America tour with those incredible (and huge!!!) crowds.

I totally agree. I mean, I'm sure the reason to not include the full show would be to only include what actually sounded great that night, but a South American show, or maybe Jakarta, would have been ace.

It seems like every time Anthrax films a show they have a rough night; Alive 2 was rough, The Big 4 wasn't bad but it was FAR from being the best 2010 show, and now the London gig...