Anthrax or Slayer Backpatch!

Metal Alex

New Metal Member
Sep 21, 2005
Hey, I'm looking for an old Anthrax or Slayer backpatch. Preferrably old ones from either band. Anyone got any they wanna sell or know where I can find one? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I actually have a cool Slayer one that has been kicking around for years but I gotta keep it... Sorry and good luck.

Contact Slipped Disc records in Valley Stream,N.Y I seen a fistful of metal Denim Jacket backpatch & a State of Euphoria Denim jacket backpatch. Phone # is 516-872-0516.
i don't know if you want a small little patch or a full size denim jacket backpatch they were in this small cardboard bin by the guitars.
happy hunting!!!!

i have 2 denim jackets full of patches in my closet but i can't imagine wearing them in 2011, this is 80's stuff IMO. i prefer listening to Oldschool Metal but i dress like a New School metalhead, i don't wanna look like i'm stuck in the 80's.

I fucking hate that stereotypical metalhead look with the denimvest over a leather jacket with as many as possible patches on the vest. I like good looking patches, but I'd rather put them on a hoodie or a plaid shirt or something like that.

I've had a patchwork leather biker jacket I received as a gift. I later got an Anthrax Joey era Logo backpatch, red with yellow border as a gift from the same person. I sewed it between the shoulder blades and I've been wearing it for years, go with Anthrax!

i have a old denim jacket with a dozen patches or so,they were all the rage in the 80s early 90's,no way i would wear it now though,looks fucking lame in this day and age