Anthrax Beanies??

Dredd74

Aug 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
Has anyone ever seen or know where the hell I can get an Anthrax Beanie?? My brother has been looking for one, it seems like every other band out there has them but Anthrax, if anyone knows where I can get one please let me know. Thanks.

Dredd74 said:
Has anyone ever seen or know where the hell I can get an Anthrax Beanie?? My brother has been looking for one, it seems like every other band out there has them but Anthrax, if anyone knows where I can get one please let me know. Thanks.
Check the Nuclear Blast Website... European of coarse....

i want an Anthrax hoodie, Thraxagram on the front and Anthrax 04 on the back. but i think i'll have to make my own. i wish i could read the damn NB website, i'd buy stuff off of it.

Inside Out said:
......but i think i'll have to make my own. i wish i could read the damn NB website, i'd buy stuff off of it.
Well, the NB-shop is available in english AND german.

I'd like an Anthrax-Sweatshirt without these f****** Hoods, because my long hair hates them. (I don't know why, but it doesn't fit)
I still have to wear my 1990 POT Sweater (no hood) in Winter. Since then I only saw hoodies in shops. (but the sweater is first-class quality, I don't have any other clothes that are 14 years old!).

But the suffering ends next week. I ordered some of the new Thrax-Hoodies from NB. Either I'll cut my hair or the hoods :headbang:

If it's any consolation, I sent a nasty letter to Scott about the lack of hoodies. It is inexcusable to let your die -hard fans freeze to death in the winter. What a heartless fuck. Har har. A beenie would be cool too, that Stomp one is ok, but I think I'm with ya on the older logo and or not man style. I suppose it would not be hard to make one, right? You can get Anthrax patches on Ebay for cheap and a blank black beenie is also cheap. This is all assuming that you are all man enough to admit that your mothers taught you all how to sew on one snowy day years ago. Or was that just me? :erk: