Do you think the band will sign my old stuff?

CesspoolOfSkulls

Cesspool Of NOT!
Apr 21, 2005
Ar
www.myspace.com
Hey, I got some old Anthrax stuff I really want signed and I'm going to see them in St. Louis, MO the 12th, that's 4 days from now, Does anyone think they'll sign my old Anthrax scarf from '85 and my old shirts, and stuff?? I really wanna get my stuff signed, any luck? :ill: :ill:

that is so fucking gay. Exodus hung out with everyone, at the bar, after they were done playing. Signed shit, shot the shit, then after shit got lame, they got the shit out of there. Just like all drinking buddies.

Thrillho said:
that is so fucking gay. Exodus hung out with everyone, at the bar, after they were done playing. Signed shit, shot the shit, then after shit got lame, they got the shit out of there. Just like all drinking buddies.

Yeah really WTF?? Why do i gotta sign up for some stuff just to get my stuff signed?? That is kinda sad.. I havent seen anthrax seince I was 8 and now that I can again probubly wont get my stuff signed.. Well we'll see i suppose.:confused:

Joey Belladonna would sign a paper cup if you asked him. I had him sign all my ex-husband's vinyl albums once, although this is when he was doing his solo thing and there were only about 100 people there.

When I saw Anthrax at the HoB last year, Joey was hanging out in the lobby a couple of hours before the show, and was nice enough to sign my copy of AtL and my promo single of "Got The Time". Guess it's luck of the draw.

You can probably get everyone to sign stuff except Scott because he will be to busy looking for other celebrities that he can get his picture taken with. The dude is totally lame about signing stuff and taking pics with his fans.