Anthrax, Prague

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
was probably the best fucking show I have seen in my whole life. Can't really post more because I've run out of words.

I never said I "hated" Joey. I always said I didn't really like his vocals compared to the other guy, you know :) I had been kind of sceptical prior to the show but I have to say he sounded amazing last night...and so did the whole band. It was totally different band from what I saw on Sonisphere 2009.

I mean, you obviously been to so many shows of so many bands during your convenient existance in the middle of Europe)). And still - this one was the best you have so far ever seen?
Guess it's time again for the "The best metal show I've ever seen" thread...

So I assume Jon Dette did a good job? I've never heard of him, is he in another band I would have heard of?

I never said I "hated" Joey. I always said I didn't really like his vocals compared to the other guy, you know :) I had been kind of sceptical prior to the show but I have to say he sounded amazing last night...and so did the whole band. It was totally different band from what I saw on Sonisphere 2009.

It's the same band...Though maybe you like the new drummer better? Those huge festivals can be hit or miss. The sound could be off, the fans are all divided as there are so many different bands etc. glad you gt to see them with their own tour and sound.:devil:

Great setlist, although I wish they didnt drop Earth on Hell.

I'm seeing them early next year at Soundwave and I don't think they're going to play it much moving forwards it seems.

I'm seeing them early next year at Soundwave and I don't think they're going to play it much moving forwards it seems.

Pity no club dates although it will awesome seeing them play to alot of people

Pretty much. The more songs off Worship Music the better. I guess they wont be playing 'Im Alive' on a regular basis either?

WOOHOO!!
U loved the show!! Wow it meant a lot to me:p

The setlist is indeed great!!:Smokin:

So...manage to meet em or anything???:popcorn:

Man Jon Dette did an outstanding job...
And I didn't meet anyone. I stayed at the venue for some time after the show, thought someone would show up at the bar, but no.

@Johnnie Awesome! I remember seeing Anthrax a couple of years ago when Bush was filling in - they were great but the energy just wasn't there - I suspect with Joey on board and the success of WM, we'll have a very, very different synergy on stage come Soundwave next year here in Oz.