Anthrax, Prague

In my opinion, Belladonna fans are so enthused about Joey has re-joined the band that even if they play "13", they'll go nuts. Anyway, Anthrax has lots of great old songs which are worth trying to play live at least: Horror Of It All, A Skeleton In The Closet, Schism, Make Me Laugh, Misery Loves Company etc.

In my opinion, Belladonna fans are so enthused about Joey has re-joined the band that even if they play "13", they'll go nuts. Anyway, Anthrax has lots of great old songs which are worth trying to play live at least: Horror Of It All, A Skeleton In The Closet, Schism, Make Me Laugh, Misery Loves Company etc.

It would be fun if they played 13...but they would have to really play it live!

I gotta say I'm one of those people that likes SOE but "Schism" really blows. It'd be great to see them playing "Horror Of It All" again. That's one of my favorites.

281368_10151189342053457_1477728430_n.jpg

and this is me in the red circle!

Wow...what a list!!
But looking at the number of cover songs..its a bit strange really. They have such an extensive array of powerful songs, yet they keep them all up to make space for covers..What were they thinking then? and were they thinking now?

reminds me. I saw them with Bush once and I remember them playing something like 3 covers. Parasite, Antisocial and Protest And Survive if I remember correctly.