::: Anthrax @ Proxima, Warsaw, Poland on 8/5/2004 :::

csono I`ve noticed that Zagreb date on band`s website but I must say that they rather play in Warsaw on 5/8... Two day ago I was at Exodus gig same venue which was set up by the same agency that announced anthrax in PL and they told me about the ticket prices on sale next week. Besides the club was full of posters informing about that gig already so it must be booked for sure.
Of cuz I hope that Anthrax comes to Zagreb as well.

csono said:
...and what about the Zagrab show - announced for the same day as the Poland show?

Just received an email from Polish promoter. On 5th Aug Anthrax plays in PL for 100% so the gig in Zagreb has been cancelled.It would be great to see updated tour dates.

This Is The Official Polish Thread So Do Not Start The New Ones.
Also In This Topic There Will Be Some Reviews By Polish Fans And Lots Of Great Pictures To Be Posted By Soulflypl Cuz Probably He`s Gonna Get A Photopass For This Gig.

Yeah, they're doing well just to write something in English that we can read.

Fucking hot chicks in Poland, BTW.

timmyc said:
Right, you and all your friends down in Australia fluently speak a foreign language...

xSUIxTOMMYx and the rest of the Polish forum members--I'll see you guys at the show. I'll stick around to meet the band after the gig. I'll try to find you.

jdelpi said:
You Can Not Make Something The Official Thread For Something After Someone Else Has Already Started Another Thread Talking About. It's Not Fair.

If I`m not mistaken a thread started by myself was much earlier than Ken`s one;) But that`s not the point;)

THERE WILL BE INSTORE MEET&GREET BEFORE THE GIG, DETAILS ARE IN POLSIH:
Jak zapewne pamiętacie, 5 sierpnia w warszawskiej "Proximie" ((ul. Żwirki i Wigury 99a) wystąpi legenda thrash metalu zza Oceanu, grupa Anthrax. Nim jednak Amerykanie pojawią się na deskach klubu, o godzinie 16 muzycy zjawią się w "Empik Megastore" (ul. Nowy Świat 15/17), gdzie podpisywać będą swoje wydawnictwa, w tym także najnowsze DVD "Music Of Mass Destruction", pozować do zdjęć i podobno opowiadać sprośne dowcipy.

@Ken Kaniff It`d be much better to meet each other before entering the club so take a look at those pictures containing most of UMusers: ::: MIKE ON TOUR ::: Probably this website will be updated after the gig cuz soulflypl who took most of those pictures will probably get a photopass for Anthrax. You can see some more of his pictures in TestAmenT section.

Thanks for the in-store info--I didn't know they were going to do it. Awesome!
I looked at your website and I remember one of you guys from the Testament gig last summer--the guy with the "ST" T-shirt.

If I manage to get to Warsaw early enough for the in-store I'll find you there.
Here's my band's website http://www.mechanixband.prv.pl/ (in Polish); I'm the drummer. The pix aren't updated either.

Ok, I'll stay in touch and conntact you before the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyc

Right, you and all your friends down in Australia fluently speak a foreign language...

Ken - what's your problem? I was actually complimenting them about how well they write in English.

Q: What do you call someone who speaks 3 languages?
A: Trilingual.

Q: What do you call someone who speaks 2 languages?
A: Bilingual.

Q: What do you call someone who speaks just 1 language?

A: An American.

Ken Kaniff said:
I looked at your website and I remember one of you guys from the Testament gig last summer--the guy with the "ST" T-shirt.

You`re probably talking about me :loco: But you have to confimr that it`s me by watching that one me w/SDG cuz I had St thisrt but actually it wasnt ST shirt available anywhere - I designed it by myself.