DT will record DVD in Poland in october

grzybik

Mar 30, 2002
Warsaw - Poland
There's info on official site:
"On the 7th of October, we'll be playing in Warsaw, Poland, and the gig will be professionally recorded for possible release as a live DVD. A warm-up gig at another location in Poland will probably take place on the 5th. More info on this later."

But i guess there's little mistake in this info according to Interia they will play with Rotting Christ and Enslaved in club Proxima, Warsaw on 5 october then on 7 october they will play in TV Studio £êg in Kraków (same place where Vader recorded 'Vision And Voice' live VHS) where they propably will record gig for this DVD.

we dont know the lokation yet for the recording,but it will come out really soon,no way that it will be in a studio,the whole thing will be recorded in front of a audiance,tv studio??? NO FUCKING WAY MAN
se ya all there

Originally posted by warwick
we dont know the lokation yet for the recording,but it will come out really soon,no way that it will be in a studio,the whole thing will be recorded in front of a audiance,tv studio??? NO FUCKING WAY MAN
se ya all there

Ive seen videos by at the gates, vader and dimmu borgir that where recorded there. How can you be so sure its not the same place?

Great news, although it'll probably be a while before it's released.
And this is where this thread turns off-topic:

Ive seen videos by at the gates, vader and dimmu borgir that where recorded there.
Are you referring to the new Vader DVD? Is it worth getting?

Originally posted by DoAsISayNotAsIDo
but DVD is expensive:cry:

Yeah, I guess that depends on where you live.
However, I do dig the quality of DVDs... plus it can be ripped on to the computer. :)

Originally posted by Onde Erik
Great news, although it'll probably be a while before it's released.
And this is where this thread turns off-topic:

Are you referring to the new Vader DVD? Is it worth getting?

Yes it is. Its the same show as on the old vhs.

yeah a dark tranquillity dvd!!!! I will buy it for sure!!
the only music dvd I have is the paradise lost dvd others arent very intresting for me but my favorite band will kick ass!!
I hope they put some other stuff on it,like all videos(zodijackyl-light,hedon,freecard and monochromatic stains-the last 2 I know )
and perhaps some impressions of their world tour and some other filmed gigs
others ideas would be an art gallery with all drawings and pictures made by niklas ,all lyrics and perhaps some japanese bonustracks

other ideas to make this dvd a special one???

uhn..if it become a fact, they could make a pool on their site, for us to vote the setlist for this DVD...

wouldnt it be great?