ANTHRAX ROCKED THE FUCK OUT OF PUERTO RICO FANS!!!

Guatiao

New Metal Member
Jul 31, 2005
Hey people, ANTHRAX JUST PLAIN RULEZ!!! Last night's show at the Luis Muñoz Marin Amphitheatre was awesome, and the band had a VERY generous amount of patience with some fans that were pushing form the mosh pit to the stage, tumbling the barricade twice!! Scott and Joey, thanks for not getting so pissed off and being nice to us on the mic! Charlie was his usual, speed-metal demon in his drum set, Dan looks like he goes 24-7 to the gym, Frank must have a nice pain in his jaws doing so many funny "screamo" faces (LOL!), and Scott, well, he's Scott, he runs on some sort of mystery energy drink or something...

Il Niñi and locals Machete played fuckin' hard, nice to hear some cool nu-metal bands with great Latino influences... MACHETE, METAN MANO CARAJO!!! PONGAN EL METAL BIEN ARRIBA! DE PEPINO PAL MUNDO!

GUYS, PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN!!!! THANKS FOR A GREAT NIGHT OF METAL!!!

Now, we wait patiently for Maiden... :headbang:

Machete sucked and no one liked it, they were screaming get out get out!!

even when Machete asked if we wanted another song people said NOO!! ha ha what a shame. Ill Nino ruled and Anthrax as well. My favorite was Among the living.

The T-Shirts was awesome. That Judge Dred logo rulez. :OMG:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Machete fue horrible a nadie le gusto, gritaban que se fueran, incluso cuando preguntaron al publico si querian otra cancion, la gente grito que NO, que verguenza. Ill Nino y Anthrax fue de lo mejor. Mi cancion favorita Among The Lving.

Guatiao said:
Hey people, ANTHRAX JUST PLAIN RULEZ!!! Last night's show at the Luis Muñoz Marin Amphitheatre was awesome, and the band had a VERY generous amount of patience with some fans that were pushing form the mosh pit to the stage, tumbling the barricade twice!! Scott and Joey, thanks for not getting so pissed off and being nice to us on the mic! Charlie was his usual, speed-metal demon in his drum set, Dan looks like he goes 24-7 to the gym, Frank must have a nice pain in his jaws doing so many funny "screamo" faces (LOL!), and Scott, well, he's Scott, he runs on some sort of mystery energy drink or something...

Il Niñi and locals Machete played fuckin' hard, nice to hear some cool nu-metal bands with great Latino influences... MACHETE, METAN MANO CARAJO!!! PONGAN EL METAL BIEN ARRIBA! DE PEPINO PAL MUNDO!

GUYS, PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN!!!! THANKS FOR A GREAT NIGHT OF METAL!!!

Now, we wait patiently for Maiden... :headbang:
No shit!! My band just played with Machete in Orlando a couple weeks ago. Great guys, the singer was spitting fire like crazy and the roof was low, I had Great White in my head the whole show:) Good band, they loved us too.

www.myspace.com/deafchildband

Thanks. When the barricade came down we wanted to be sure that no one got hurt. The last thing we want is for someone to get injured at our show. It looked scary from our vantage point. Next time we'll make sure that doesn't happen.
Anyway, I thought the crowd was amazing and thank you for sweating with us. The pit during Indians was sick!

All this talk of Puerto Rico makes me want pinto y papas and some rice with the little sausages and the puerto style pork roast.

Glad the show for all of you in Puerto rocked - here's to ya :kickass:

The barricade problem was sad, but hey!! i the concert was just fuking good man.

Hope to see them again. I found some wonderful pics.

Machete, being the first time I see them, played great, I remember NO booing, no one saying "get out" before the last song, and the pit was crazy also. Maybe you were not into them dude...

Setlist? I remember Caught in a Mosh, Madhouse, Indians, I'm the Man, Deathrider, Spreading the Disease, I Am The Law, Efilnikufesin, no SOD stuff (sadly!!!), NOT GUNG-HO!!!!, Medusa, Metal Thrashing Mad, Antisocial, Got the Time, Pantera (just forgot the song, but it was from Vulgar Dispaly of Power), not Armed and Dangerous (damn!), among othres... great show!!!!!!

Maybe you was too doped, he he. I have people that was me and a lot more that was my row and others.

And in AlfaRock music station they were talking about it. But for a positive way..it was just a bad night for them, but not for their career as a band.