Anthrax shows on dimeadozen.org

dailyvault

35 and counting...
May 2, 2005
Gurnee, IL
FYI - two shows have been posted in the last day, one from Dallas in '87, one from Milan in '93. I finished downloading the Dallas show this afternoon, and will try to snag the whole Milan show while I sleep tonight. (Something for everyone, I guess, except the Julio-era Anthrax is criminally ignored.):D

Anyone interested, head on over to www.dimeadozen.org. I don't know what other 'Thrax shows they have, but they usually have a real good mixture of all kinds of music. I've snagged a lot of AC/DC shows from this site, including one DVD.

dailyvault said:
FYI - two shows have been posted in the last day, one from Dallas in '87, one from Milan in '93. I finished downloading the Dallas show this afternoon, and will try to snag the whole Milan show while I sleep tonight. (Something for everyone, I guess, except the Julio-era Anthrax is criminally ignored.):D

Anyone interested, head on over to www.dimeadozen.org. I don't know what other 'Thrax shows they have, but they usually have a real good mixture of all kinds of music. I've snagged a lot of AC/DC shows from this site, including one DVD.

dimadozen is fucking awesome,they got some killer pantera dvds there too,i will check those anthrax shows our,they havent had mucxh there latelyt anthraxwise.

The Dallas one got banned because it had two tracks from the I'm the Man EP. But yes, DAD rules.
I got lots of AC/DC on there too. I like them, but I'm not a huge fan. My friend Tim is, however, and he was really excited when I got him all these Bon-era SBDs.

I had a feeling the Dallas show was the one featured on I'm The Man... good thing my download finished before it got banned. Will be interesting to compare the whole show to what was on the EP.

dailyvault said:
I had a feeling the Dallas show was the one featured on I'm The Man... good thing my download finished before it got banned. Will be interesting to compare the whole show to what was on the EP.
Me too!

I already had the show, but in poor quality. I'm sure someone has a better version, but I don't know where.

jdelpi said:
Me too!

I already had the show, but in poor quality. I'm sure someone has a better version, but I don't know where.

jdelpi u should try soulseek,its more revolved around trading files and by the sounds of it u got some killer shit in your collection,woth a shot they have heaops of rare stuff,u just need cool shit to trade thats all.

jdelpi said:
The Dallas one got banned because it had two tracks from the I'm the Man EP. But yes, DAD rules.
I got lots of AC/DC on there too. I like them, but I'm not a huge fan. My friend Tim is, however, and he was really excited when I got him all these Bon-era SBDs.
I love Tim