Anthrax/Soilwork Tour

Aussie Rarie

New Metal Member
Feb 10, 2004
I heard the other week on JJJ (Aust radio station) and read in the Sydney street press that Anthrax will be touring Australia in April. Supporting acts are Soilwork & Killswitch Engage. Has anyone heard about this or provide confirmed dates?

Yep tour has been confimed by the band. Dates to be announced any day now ! Keep checking Anthrax.com ! Can I hear a Fuck Yeah !

Do we know if Anthrax are headlining this tour or is it a 3 band headliner or anything ??

Anthrax are headlining apparantly.

I also hope Killswitch Release their new album before coming here!

Where did you hear that Anthrax are headlining Stunna? Just curious.....

Killswitch's record should be out by April.

Jockthrax said:
Its not fair you Aussies get everything! The Thrax haven't been in Scotland for at least 4 months !
is that ment to be a joke,4 months!!!!!!!!!!

anthrax havent been to australia in 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'know the thing that shat me off was that I spent 18 months in London and left there September 02 - then Anthrax played London like 3 times in the next 6 months - I couldnt believe it.

This is fucking cool and about fucking time !!!!!!!

BTW Jockthrax - your post is mean but I had to smirk and share your humour.

you aussies and scottish may have it rough... but here in chicago... I only saw them last year like 5 times.... :worship:

Supports for the gigs have been confirmed as Killswitch Engage and Soilwork. How long will Anthrax play for then????????

I would imagine somewhere around 90 minutes. That was about what they were doing when they headlined the US, IIRC.

Scott

NP: Iron Maiden - Another Live. Nagoya, Japan. 5-23-1981
(If they won't fix the Now Playing, I'll put it in myself, dammit!)