Anthrax Downunder!!!!!!!!!!!

aliasp said:
The POT Tour is still my all time favourite Concert. Thebby went off (despite the piss poor turnout). I'm the man live is just hilarious fun!

I was at the Thebbie show too - I thought the crowd size wasn't bad at all(??).

aliasp said:
Not sure why the piss poor turn outs ... personally I think it was 2 things

1) POT had literally been released like 1-2 weeks before the concerts over here
2) Hardly any promotion - though I did manage to score a HUGE ( and I mean Wall size) POT Tour poster from the guy at Hot Rock (down Hindley street for those that remember). And for some stupid reason I gave it to my friend.

I got one of them posters too - ripped it off a fence in Hindley Street!!! Like you I got rid of it though - was too goddamned big and up close it just looked like a bunch of dots!!!

timmyc said:
I got one of them posters too - ripped it off a fence in Hindley Street!!! Like you I got rid of it though - was too goddamned big and up close it just looked like a bunch of dots!!!

Timmy how old are you? I thought you were like 18? Man if you went to the Thebby show you must've been a young kid!

walking dead 666 said:
Cheers to all my Aussie friends. Have a great time!

AC/DC is your gift to the world & for that I will be forever grateful. :worship:

Thanks!! Can not wait until the 18th!! :hotjump:
For all the AC/DC fans out there - Perth Australia is the birth place of Bon Scott and his final resting place. His grave is at the Fremantle Cemetary!!
We may be the worlds most isolated city - but there are a few good reasons to visit. :wave:
Thank you to Anthrax for including us this time round!!!!! :worship:

aliasp said:
Timmy how old are you? I thought you were like 18? Man if you went to the Thebby show you must've been a young kid!

Nah mate I'm 28, nearly 29 ......... what made you think I was 18????

I was 14 when they toured back in 1990 - it was my first concert ever - kept getting told off by the security guys cause me and my friends kept jumping up and down on those leather seats at the back of the theatre!!!! :hotjump: Good times!!!!

timmyc said:
Nah mate I'm 28, nearly 29 ......... what made you think I was 18????

I was 14 when they toured back in 1990 - it was my first concert ever - kept getting told off by the security guys cause me and my friends kept jumping up and down on those leather seats at the back of the theatre!!!! :hotjump: Good times!!!!

Not sure - thought it was you complaining last year about not being able to go the Heaven Gig coz it was 18+.

Do you remember at the Thebby concert that Asian guy with the Video camera? Who was literally just walking past outside during the lineup and asked us whats going on - we said Anthrax are playing so he just buys a ticket and then decides to film the damn concert!

nvc said:
12th may here dude (Brisbane) it's going to be a great show, i can feel it in my bones!

i have my new HiTops to sport in appreciation too :D

hitops.jpg

They are cool, but mine are more awesome.

My%20Nikes.JPG

aliasp said:
Not sure - thought it was you complaining last year about not being able to go the Heaven Gig coz it was 18+.

Do you remember at the Thebby concert that Asian guy with the Video camera? Who was literally just walking past outside during the lineup and asked us whats going on - we said Anthrax are playing so he just buys a ticket and then decides to film the damn concert!

Nah wasn't me mate - I was there at Heaven in full swing ..... I don't remember the dude with the camera. The one funny thing I do remember when we were waiting in line out the front of that church on Henley Beach Road next to the theatre, and there was some dude that was so pissed running out in front of a car that came to a screaming halt at the lights and he literally rolled across the bonnet of the car!!!! Funny!!!! :D

Hey dudes,
saw 'em for the first time last year. I was in Grade 5 when POT came out and it was one of the first albums I ever bought!!
Any news on Melbourne in stores or any cool Anthrax related shit while they're in town??