Anthrax Downunder!!!!!!!!!!!

AussieAnthraX

New Metal Member
May 2, 2005
G'day Ladies & Gent's,
I cannot believe Anthrax is coming to town once again, I first saw them here in Sydney back in 1990 for the Persistence of Time tour, 15 years later the boys are coming back again with the original line up, cant wait for the day (14th May UNSW) :headbang:

Does anyone know if Anthrax will be doing any instores in Sydney (Australia)? please let us know, it is greatly appreciated :worship:

In the meantime fellow Anthrax lovers enjoy the Tour & dont forget to ROCK ON :headbang:

12th may here dude (Brisbane) it's going to be a great show, i can feel it in my bones!

i have my new HiTops to sport in appreciation too :D

hitops.jpg

AussieAnthraX said:
G'day Ladies & Gent's,
I cannot believe Anthrax is coming to town once again, I first saw them here in Sydney back in 1990 for the Persistence of Time tour, 15 years later the boys are coming back again with the original line up, cant wait for the day (14th May UNSW) :headbang:

Does anyone know if Anthrax will be doing any instores in Sydney (Australia)? please let us know, it is greatly appreciated :worship:

In the meantime fellow Anthrax lovers enjoy the Tour & dont forget to ROCK ON :headbang:

i was the dickhead that missed them all those years ago,its great that i will get to witness the classic line up for the first time.

The POT Tour is still my all time favourite Concert. Thebby went off (despite the piss poor turnout). I'm the man live is just hilarious fun!

aliasp said:
The POT Tour is still my all time favourite Concert. Thebby went off (despite the piss poor turnout). I'm the man live is just hilarious fun!

i read in a concert review in hot metal that the crowd ws piss poor in sydney,barely 1000 people,very strange indeed considering how popular they were at that time,i wonder was it like that all across australia?

the demand shoulda have been very high at that time,maybe thats why they never toured here for sown.

Not sure why the piss poor turn outs ... personally I think it was 2 things

1) POT had literally been released like 1-2 weeks before the concerts over here
2) Hardly any promotion - though I did manage to score a HUGE ( and I mean Wall size) POT Tour poster from the guy at Hot Rock (down Hindley street for those that remember). And for some stupid reason I gave it to my friend.

aliasp said:
Not sure why the piss poor turn outs ... personally I think it was 2 things

1) POT had literally been released like 1-2 weeks before the concerts over here
2) Hardly any promotion - though I did manage to score a HUGE ( and I mean Wall size) POT Tour poster from the guy at Hot Rock (down Hindley street for those that remember). And for some stupid reason I gave it to my friend.

i knew it was close between record and tour down here but 2 weeks is just ridiculous.

mrthrax said:
i read in a concert review in hot metal that the crowd ws piss poor in sydney,barely 1000 people,very strange indeed considering how popular they were at that time,i wonder was it like that all across australia?

the demand shoulda have been very high at that time,maybe thats why they never toured here for sown.

from my memory of the 1990 concert in melbourne probably 2500 - 3000 people . there's one thing i do remember from that night is that joey's voice was spot on . i'm the man was hailairious and frankie must have been eating enegizer batteries cause he was unstoppable :headbang: :headbang:

AHHHHH YEAH!
I am literally soiling myself with anticipation!
Travelling to Syd from Orange for a night of beer swilling, ass kicking, metal mahem.
Think I will don the Not Man T shirt, fluoro boardies and high tops for the occasion. Anthrax two years in a row! Outstanding. Time to throw down for the OZTHRAX Drunken Devastation Tour 2005!!

iron_maiden said:
from my memory of the 1990 concert in melbourne probably 2500 - 3000 people . there's one thing i do remember from that night is that joey's voice was spot on . i'm the man was hailairious and frankie must have been eating enegizer batteries cause he was unstoppable :headbang: :headbang:

To this day the Melbourne show in 1990 stands out as a classic memorable gig for me. They blew my mind!

I was in the front row when the barricade collapsed, that was kinda terrifying but the boys around me were gentlemen and made sure I was ok. It was the one and only time I'd wear a skirt to a concert (never again!!! :loco: )

Had to go to school the next day and the nurse was kind enough to spray some deep heat type thing on the back of my neck from the whiplash, I was in excrutiating pain for more than a week ;)

Good times!

12 more sleeps to go :D

mrthrax said:

Hey Mate,
You know I remeber the day I was at the Sydney concert back in 1990 & I can assure that there was more than 1000 people there, I remember the horden Pavillion jam packed to that fact, fuck it was a great concert, I will never forget it & I tell ya this one going to be a beauty!!!!!

Dontfoget guys to let us know if you hear anything about an instore, thanks!!!!!!

AussieAnthraX said:
Hey Mate,
You know I remeber the day I was at the Sydney concert back in 1990 & I can assure that there was more than 1000 people there, I remember the horden Pavillion jam packed to that fact, fuck it was a great concert, I will never forget it & I tell ya this one going to be a beauty!!!!!

Dontfoget guys to let us know if you hear anything about an instore, thanks!!!!!!

thats good to hear,i dont know anything about instores yet.

Cheers for that Bellyofthebeast20 and Walking Dead 666.

Australia will be CAUGHT IN A MOSH VERY SOON!