Anthrax to film London show for a DVD release!

When is this?

Tomorrow!

We ralley don't need anything on this from Among.............except maybe for Skeletons.

Please let us hear Keep it in the Family etc etc:Spin:

Agreed! Still, no matter what they play, Anthrax never disappoints with home videos (I'm looking at you, Megadeth)! They've always had some great extra stuff on their releases, and the setlists are always great! Hopefully there will be as much songs from Worship Music as possible and maybe even a Bushthrax song or two!

This will be my only way to experience Anthrax live for now anyway, so they better make it special!

We ralley don't need anything on this from Among.............except maybe for Skeletons.

Please let us hear Keep it in the Family etc etc:Spin:

Are you for real? Anthrax is never going to play a setlist without the same songs from ATL that have been in the setlist for years. I am the Law, Indians, Caught in A Mosh, etc.

Throw in Got The Time, Antisocial, and the new WM tunes and thats the setlist.

Tomorrow!

Agreed! Still, no matter what they play, Anthrax never disappoints with home videos (I'm looking at you, Megadeth)! They've always had some great extra stuff on their releases, and the setlists are always great! Hopefully there will be as much songs from Worship Music as possible and maybe even a Bushthrax song or two!

This will be my only way to experience Anthrax live for now anyway, so they better make it special!

Which Megadeth home video is that? I recently bought That One Night DVD but havent watched it yet.

Oxford was great last night! Killer mosh. Setlist was a 'Best of' with Medussa and Death riders thrown in.
NFL, I am the Law, Metal Threashing Mad, Caught in a Mosh, Antisocial, Got the Time, Earth on Hell, Fight 'em, Devil you know, Indians and In the End (awesome). Joey was great!
Sadly no 'Only' and I do miss some Bush era songs though. It's like the Bush era tunes never happened and they are doing their best never to play them again. Kind of understandable but sad none the less.

We should write a collective letter to Gene thanking him for bringing Deathrider back

Which Megadeth home video is that? I recently bought That One Night DVD but havent watched it yet.

All of them except Rude Awakening. I'm mostly talking about the extremely obvious overdubbing. The audience makes That One Night good, but I personally don't like the band's line-up at all and It's only like half the show on the dvd.

We should write a collective letter to Gene thanking him for bringing Deathrider back

I think we should write a collective thank you letter to Gene just for being awesome.

The set for London:

Earth On Hell
Fight 'em Till You Can't
Caught In A Mosh
Antisocial
The Devil You Know
I'm Alive
Indians
In The End
Deathrider >
Belly of The Beast
Medusa
Among The Living
-----------------
Be All, End All
Madhouse
Metal Thrashing Mad
I'm The Man >
I Am The Law

Notice the big surprise in there?

Belly of the Beast?

Something off Persistence other than Got the Time for the first time in how many years?

Very cool, and totally unexpected. I figured if they added anything it'd be either Keep It In The Family (Soundchecked in January) or The Constant (Soundcheked in Oxford). Also very glad they added I'm Alive back in, as it's one of my favorites.