Anthrax touring Australia next march

Great news but yes, I hope they do sideshows and maybe along with Slayer hang around and visit other cities too!

I suspect that might be the case. Slayer get their chance to add to their Farewell World Tour with an Australian leg and they would have a top billing opening act to boot in Anthrax too. Whilst I'd love a full Anthrax gig I'll take what I can get to be honest.

Pity I'm gonna miss Scott Ian tonight - too much work commitments to go.

I just got home from Scott’s spoken word show in AdelIde. Fucking awesome. Did 3+ hours, and had a very good sized crowd too.

Mark it down you heard it from me first.... Anthrax and Slayer will do shows together. Scott all but said these words.... it’s happening!!!

Reactions: redfly
I just got home from Scott’s spoken word show in AdelIde. Fucking awesome. Did 3+ hours, and had a very good sized crowd too.

Mark it down you heard it from me first.... Anthrax and Slayer will do shows together. Scott all but said these words.... it’s happening!!!

probably sounds bad but i dont want this, i want anthrax to headline there own shows.

Anthrax is coming to Prague in the end of November. They'll play in exactly the same venue as they did during the Volume 8 tour.
Funny enough, three weeks prior to their show, Armored Saint will be here.

I would have thought (or hoped) they'd be playing a bigger venue than on the V8 tour!

I would have thought (or hoped) they'd be playing a bigger venue than on the V8 tour!

Well actually at Worship Music tour, they played in even smaller venue than that. It's a venue mostly for blues bands etc. The venue was, of course, packed as fuck, which was good.

So it's official.
Slayer + Anthrax + Behemoth playing Adelaide 13/3/19.

46520643_10156162564552872_7189621197322059776_n.jpg

Reactions: timmyc
So it's official.
Slayer + Anthrax + Behemoth playing Adelaide 13/3/19.

46520643_10156162564552872_7189621197322059776_n.jpg
a
whilst its a great business move for anthrax and they will be playing to 10000 plus people and arena style venues I'm disappointed that they are not doing there own sideshow with a smaller band supporting them, seems pointless to go to both download and a sideshow,ive seen slayer before and there live show wasn't really anything to the level of an anthrax or pantera shows hold a small glimmer of hope that scheduling may mix things up for the sydney sideshow maybe allowing anthrax to do there one shows.

a
whilst its a great business move for anthrax and they will be playing to 10000 plus people and arena style venues I'm disappointed that they are not doing there own sideshow with a smaller band supporting them, seems pointless to go to both download and a sideshow,ive seen slayer before and there live show wasn't really anything to the level of an anthrax or pantera shows hold a small glimmer of hope that scheduling may mix things up for the sydney sideshow maybe allowing anthrax to do there one shows.

I totally hear ya.
Yet this will be the first time I've seen Anthrax do an arena show (even if they are a support act).

Reactions: timmyc
The meet and great would be cool,not happening at festivals only sideshows which there are none for me lol,maybe it’s best not to meet your heroes!