anthrax "uniform"

lokey

low key
Oct 21, 2002
london
what do you peeps think will happen to the all black pentathrax uniform the band have been wearing the last couple o years........

i can defo see the numbers on the back being ditched.........not unless some sort of sums are going on ( to include things like frankies mystery ten month hiatus) and seeing as the pentathrax is bush anthrax, surely the whole things getting ditched............

so whats the new look to be.............

i hope the new uniform involves hawaiian shorts.........circa i'm the man............and some kind of notman foam headwear............with an indian headress

lokey said:
what do you peeps think will happen to the all black pentathrax uniform the band have been wearing the last couple o years........

i can defo see the numbers on the back being ditched.........not unless some sort of sums are going on ( to include things like frankies mystery ten month hiatus) and seeing as the pentathrax is bush anthrax, surely the whole things getting ditched............

so whats the new look to be.............

i hope the new uniform involves hawaiian shorts.........circa i'm the man............and some kind of notman foam headwear............with an indian headress

They will have new uniform shirts. That's all I'm saying.

Dan Spitz can't wear a pantagram, it can burn is chest and he will go in hell. When he was been kicked out of anthrax, he say that is guitar burn is hands, imagine a pantagram

When Anthrax comes around, I am going to sneak some holy water into the show and run onto the stage soaking spitz with it.

Yeah that really does not make any sense at all.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!

What is Turbin up to?

Ah who cared we don't need to start another internet war...

Wu, your humor is always appreciated.

Full-on Judas Priest look Anthrax circa 1982. Oh wait, that's the next reunion.

Dont say that, I know Turbin is prob drooling at the prospect. And I know D'Angelo will be for it-what else has he got going

Wu---you have to be the one wearing the leather cap

Rocking man-simply rocking

make it spandex ... get charlie to do a Nicko - maiden style!

Since when were they uniforms - I thought they were just jerseys :D

I thought this thread would be about the jumpsuits they wore that said We're Not Changing Our Name?

Anyway beers to ya'll.