anthrax "uniform"

Shit, seeing them in jams and headdress WOULD really be kinda sad.

Although I vote Dan brings back the TMNT guitar (or did that go up in the fire?) and Scott's NY logo and Public Enemy Jackson's.

Fuck it, while we're at it, bring back his "Henry: Portrait..." shirt as well!

i defo think scott should reunite with jackson and ditch this washburn thing ..........

tho the scott ian camo is pretty clever design wise

but theres only 4 members of the a-team............... unless you are talking about the later series, but i wouldnt like to be around when they are deciding who is going to be amy ;)

lokey said:
but theres only 4 members of the a-team............... unless you are talking about the later series, but i wouldnt like to be around when they are deciding who is going to be amy ;)

That's where Pearl comes in. :Smug: :drool:

hahaha still leaves someone out of the new look tho dunnit......... only leaves decker or someone and no one wants to be him surely?!?!?

cant remember what i was watching, but some programme came on, with a clip of mr T saying " i pity the fool that thinks Mr T only ever says i pity the fool".............damn i wish i had that somewhere, pure quality

This is such a random thread!

"I pity the fool that thinks Mr T only ever says i pity the fool" Hahahahaha!

Go on Wu; do the tour as Kiss. You know you want to!

Better yet, they could have shirts w/ heat sensitive plastic patcheson the front. This way when you rub 'em you can see if they're an Autobot or Decepticon.

What side is Joey really on?:err: