anthrax unplugged.

chichecapo

Jan 21, 2005
E-ve-ry band makes a reunion tour and e-ve-ry band makes an unplugged show...
It could be really funny listening an Anthrax show with-NO-drums at all...
They can play "Fueled" after a pretty good hangover..
Or we can have Joey sitting on the front (Tesla´s style) with this Indian´s crown(I defenitilly don´t know the name on english) for "Indians"
That could be just fucking amazing :OMG:

chichecapo said:
Or we can have Joey sitting on the front (Tesla´s style) with this Indian´s crown(I defenitilly don´t know the name on english) for "Indians":OMG:
You mean his feathered head dress?

Or Anthrax could do plugged and be hip like Springsteen.

Ok five songs that would sound good unplugged.
1. Only
2. Safe Home
3. Toast to the Extras
4. Bare
5. Cadilac rock Box

Five Songs that would suck acoustic
1. Caught in a Mosh
2. Indians
3. Ghost
4. Bring the Noise
5. Gung Ho

jdelpi said:
Most of Megadeth's unplugged stuff kicked ass, especially "A Tout Le Monde," "She-Wolf" and "Dread and the Fugitive Mind." But I guess I could understand if people hated it intensely.

Megadeth DID any unplugged stuff???:OMG:

chichecapo said:
E-ve-ry band makes a reunion tour and e-ve-ry band makes an unplugged show...
It could be really funny listening an Anthrax show with-NO-drums at all...
They can play "Fueled" after a pretty good hangover..
Or we can have Joey sitting on the front (Tesla´s style) with this Indian´s crown(I defenitilly don´t know the name on english) for "Indians"
That could be just fucking amazing :OMG:

I liked KISS unplugged. The unplugged version of "coming home" was better than the original, IMO. For the most part, though, I hate unplugged shit. For some bands it's just a horrible, horrible idea, as their music doesn't translate well to the unplugged setting.

the only band i am interested in doing the the unplugged show would be bls,got a great video of zakk doing machine gun man,outstanding to say the least.