Anthrax video cd offer

The Man

Franks and beans!
Feb 4, 2002
Gautier, MS
bigfatcatharsis.150m.com
Don't know how many of you are familiar with the video cd format. Basically it's about the same as putting something from VHs onto a cd that can be read by most DVD players for viewing on tv. But of course since it's on cd it never loses quality when you play or copy it. If you need any other info go to www.vcdhelp.com
This is a great site for help and information on anything realted to VCD.

With that said, what I have to offer for you guys is Anthrax live in Worcester, MA January, 24th 1998 opening for Pantera.

Here's how I'll do this:
1 - B+P offers. If you don't know what a B+P is, basically you sned me 1 blank cd and a self-addressed-stamed-envelope to return the disc in. I'll burn the cd and mail it back to you in said envelope. You pay only for postage and a blank cd.

2 - FTP logins. I'll only offer private logins to people who have a cable or higher connection who can consistently download 15-25k from me. The show is a VCD compliant mpg that is split into multiple parts with WinRAR. You download all the parts, run the exe file included which will extract the full mpg, and then use Nero or another program capable of burning VCD and voila! All files together are 451 megs, so it's gonna take a little while.

I'll be off the next couple days so I'll be around to answer any questions. Please email me at harklros@bellsouth.net if you want to be included or have questions.

PS - I was able to make this with an external video capture device I borrowed for a few days and hopefully in the near future I'll get my own capture card. When I do, expect to see some other stuff offered.