New Anthrax Video CD offer

The Man

Franks and beans!
Feb 4, 2002
Gautier, MS
bigfatcatharsis.150m.com
A couple of you notices a while back that I posted an open offer for and Anthrax show I converted from VHS to Video CD. Well, I'm back again with another offering. Anthrax live in Lido Beach New York 11-26-95. It's a nice club show from teh Stomp tour with good close ups of the band members and a cool setlist including "Tester" and "Protest and Survive".

So here's my offer:
I'll take as many as are interested for a B+P of this show. If you aren't familiar with this it stands for Blanks + Postage. Basically, you send me a blank cd-r and a Self-Addressed-Stamped-Envelope with enough postage for me to reurn the disc. I make a copy of the show on your disc and send it back in the envelope you provide.

Also, anyone who has good quality Anthrax video that would be worthy of a transfer and are interested in having it done please contact me privately.

Stan "The Man"
harklros@bellsouth.net

Originally posted by vomit
Stan,
Is the VCD format compatible with all DVD's or what? I have NERO, is that an easy way to rework your VHS onto DVD, or do you know?

Thanks!
Almost any dvd player made in the last year or two should read vcd. Go to www.vcdhelp.com and there is a compatibility list for a ton of dvd players. Putting VHS onto VCD or DVD requires a video capture device. You have to capture it into an appropriate file format and record it as a VCD with Nero or any other program that makes VCD.