Anthrax is spreading!!!

Johnny Ace

Assistant John Kalodner
Feb 8, 2002
22 Acacia Ave. Parts Unknown
Well, at least in the Tower Records by my house.

I went over there tonight to pick up the import single for Wildest Dreams (it has a bside on it called "Pass the Jam"... I hadn't heard it before... SHITTY. It's six people playing six different songs that are kind of in the key of E and almost in time). But I digress.

So the cd whore, I mean store, had lots of WCFYA and Vol 8. copies. So I liberally sprinkled the metal throughout the store. Someone's looking to pickup a Johnny Cash cd since his name is in the news? They find Anthrax. That new Outkast cd? Might as well pick up some Anthrax too. Britney, Deftones, White Stripes, Rob Zombie, you get the picture. I figure I'll remind the real metalheads when they're checking out Dimmu or Zombie or Shadows Fall, and then show the rest of the world what the score is.

Johnny Ace said:
Well, at least in the Tower Records by my house.

So I liberally sprinkled the metal throughout the store. Someone's looking to pickup a Johnny Cash cd since his name is in the news? They find Anthrax. That new Outkast cd? Might as well pick up some Anthrax too. Britney, Deftones, White Stripes, Rob Zombie, you get the picture. I figure I'll remind the real metalheads when they're checking out Dimmu or Zombie or Shadows Fall, and then show the rest of the world what the score is.

lol ! I do that all the time ! I'm so over some of the music that is out there !

BRING BACK METAL !

I don't buy from cd stores so it doesn't affect me but this would really piss me off if I WAS looking for an anthrax cd. Prior to doing all my shopping online at kickass cd online stores, nothing would piss me off to drive up to a store in anticipation run over to the band's specific section and not find one of the cds I want, go up to the monkey boy working at the store(who has no clue about the band I was looking for) who proceeds to look in computer, find they do indeed have a copy, go right back to where I already knew to look for the cd, only to say, hmmmmmm I don't know what to say sir!!!! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude hell yeah, when i went into circuit city and saw that they ahve a load of superjoint rituals new cds in the popular top seller section, i covered every other cd with SJR cds, it was a beautiful tapestry.

tattooedsean666 said:
I don't buy from cd stores so it doesn't affect me but this would really piss me off if I WAS looking for an anthrax cd. Prior to doing all my shopping online at kickass cd online stores, nothing would piss me off to drive up to a store in anticipation run over to the band's specific section and not find one of the cds I want, go up to the monkey boy working at the store(who has no clue about the band I was looking for) who proceeds to look in computer, find they do indeed have a copy, go right back to where I already knew to look for the cd, only to say, hmmmmmm I don't know what to say sir!!!! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Already got it covered... I only drop a few cd's throughout the store. I leave the bulk of them in the Anthrax section. That way people looking for them don't get screwed.

SLAYER85 said:
dude hell yeah, when i went into circuit city and saw that they ahve a load of superjoint rituals new cds in the popular top seller section, i covered every other cd with SJR cds, it was a beautiful tapestry.
You're quite the artist man. :Spin: