So, howmany of your friends have you turned into Anthrax fans?

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
I can seriously say about six or seven!
One dude used to work in a record store and one day I called in and found SOWN CD there. I told him "Man you need to check this stuff out". He hadn´t heard of Anthrax before. Later he phoned me and yelled "Dude that CD kicks ass!!!" He´s a fan since and his wife is even the bigger fan.

ok i got 2 , My brother in-law ... and my daugther... i took him to the Priest and Anthrax in San Francisco in 2002 he was blown away......as was I:headbang:

probably 3-4, but theyre not the sorts of fans who will go and buy the records - they just dig the band....... I did get most of them to the recent Anthrax show here with Killswitch Engage, and they totally loved it

About three close friends of mine...it would be cool if anthrax didnt NEED to have a street team and were as popular as metallica only making the same kind of music they do.

I've turned a few people onto Anthrax.
All of my friends will be receiving MMA this Christmas.:headbang:

All my friends that I still talk to like Anthrax or have given me Anthrax stuff because they new I was a fan.

My son enjoys cranking thrax with me sometimes too!!!

Everyone knows my house is full of cattle disease?

GOT CIPRO?

1- turned into a serious fan a few years back at school and exposed a few other to anthrax.

i am really proud of 1,this guy used to listen to mc hammer and all sorts of shit,he used to always come over my house and play games on the computer and one day i picked up the guitar,to my surprise he had a go and he kicked ass and played all this classical shit and he told me he was classicaly trained but gave it away a few years back,this inspired him to start playing again and he is one hell of a player and worshipped everything anthrax did.

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
About three close friends of mine...it would be cool if anthrax didnt NEED to have a street team and were as popular as metallica only making the same kind of music they do.
Yeah but the thing is Anthrax actually doesn´t make the same kind of music as Metallica. Just compare their latest albums.

I'm proud to say that I made Anthrax one of my fiancés favorite bands. He used to listen to my albums in college and began to really dig the band even more. Now, he owns almost all the albums and goes to every show he can with me!

I give guitar lessons, and I have converted more than 15 students into true metal fans, and from those 15, at least 8 are ANTHRAX freaks now!! :devil: