Anthrax's current set

anomynous

Jun 12, 2011
343psmt.png

Dat Intro to Reality

Reactions: redfly
Yeah I saw this the other day too.

So good to see some deeper cuts like Intro to Reality and Thieves in the set (as well as Belly).

That's a great set list overall I reckon. Found this below on youtube

Last edited:
Interesting setlist but i don't understand why they continue to play medusa ! This song is borring, too slow, too soft...an other underrated song from std Will be a better choice, a catchy song with a better singing participation for the crowd ! Woh hoh...

...armed and dangerous !!
I said the same on their Facebook.

Last edited:
Interesting setlist but i don't understand why they continue to play medusa ! This song is borring, too slow, too soft...an other underrated song from std Will be a better choice, a catchy song with a better singing participation for the crowd ! Woh hoh...

...armed and dangerous !!
I said the same on their Facebook.

Ha - I reckon I saw that. Didn't they slam you for it??!!!

Into to Reality hell yeah, even as an instrumental I've love to hear it live. Thieves as well glad to see it put in. I still love Medusa I think its one of Joeys best vocal performances on STD.

Into to Reality hell yeah, even as an instrumental I've love to hear it live. Thieves as well glad to see it put in. I still love Medusa I think its one of Joeys best vocal performances on STD.

Agreed. Have you heard the Joey-demo version from STD-deluxe? Funny!!!!

Yesterday, in Strasbourg (France) something extremely spécial has happen.
For the,I think, 3rd time of all times.
Scott,Joey, Franck and John was on stage with Trust to play Antisocial !
No video on youtube yet, but i pray for it!

I'm seeing them this weekend at Chicago Open Air. They're getting 45 minutes so it'll probably be a "hits only" set.