Anthrology: Only One Hit Wonders 1992-2005

TheFarter

Born To Break Wind
Feb 4, 2002
Visit site
Wouldn't it be cool if Sanctuary released the Bush era Anthrology: Only One Hit Wonders 1992-2005

Disc One:
1. Potters Field
2. Only
3. Room For One More
4. Packaged Rebellion
5. Hy Pro Glo
6. Black Lodge
7. This Is Not An Exit
8. Random Acts Of Senseless Violence
9. Fueled
10. King Size
11. Nothing
12. Drop The Ball
13. Tester
14. Grunt & Click
15. Noise Gate (demo)

Disc Two:
1. Crush
2. Catharsis
3. Inside Out
4. Toast To The Extras
5. Stealing From A Thief
6. Contact/What Doesn't Die
7. Superhero
8. Refuse To Be Denied
9. Safe Home
10. Nobody Knows Anything
11. Taking The Music Back
12. Nobody Knows Anything (Live from MOMD)
13. Room For One More (Live from MOMD)
14. Deathrider (GOTE)
15. Belly Of The Beast (GOTE)

remington69 said:
Honestly, I wouldn't buy it. I already have all the Bush songs...I don't need them again. The only reason I bought No Hit Wonders was because they were remastered. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bought it.
yep

Yeah, in this day and age, Greatest Hits packages are really only relevant for new fans that don't already have all of the songs. But I have every song Anthrax has done with Bush, and I've made my own personal Bushthrax "Greatest Hits" a long time ago, so why would I need to buy it.

I think an artist should only be allowed to release a greatest hits album ONCE over the course of their career. Their entire CAREER, not after two albums at the age of 18, like Hilary Duff (what is her greatest hits CD anyway...a blank CD?), or releasing 3 or 4 greatest hits album in the span of less than a decade while still (hopefully) in the middle of the career, like Anthrax (or Motley Crue, but hopefully they are at the end of their career). Otherwise its a big joke and a big moneygrab, and I don't want any part of it.

Or like Aerosmith, who release a new Greatest Hits or Anthology once every other year! :lol:

Sometimes bands do take it too far, but sometimes they have to do them. I know Testament released a lot because they had broken up and they still had a contract to release more albums. So they wound up releaseing a bunch of Greatest Hits to make up for it. Same with Megadeth for "Capitol Punishment".

I'd make a few changes, I'd replace Hy Pro Glo with Invisible, Nothing with American Pompeii, Drop The Ball with In A Zone, Taking The Music Back with Think About An End and I'd throw in Giving The Horns.

I'd buy it if there were any new songs...otherwise, why spend your money...doesn't really matter which era it is.

nafnikufesin said:
Yeah, in this day and age, Greatest Hits packages are really only relevant for new fans that don't already have all of the songs. But I have every song Anthrax has done with Bush, and I've made my own personal Bushthrax "Greatest Hits" a long time ago, so why would I need to buy it.

I think an artist should only be allowed to release a greatest hits album ONCE over the course of their career. Their entire CAREER, not after two albums at the age of 18, like Hilary Duff (what is her greatest hits CD anyway...a blank CD?), or releasing 3 or 4 greatest hits album in the span of less than a decade while still (hopefully) in the middle of the career, like Anthrax (or Motley Crue, but hopefully they are at the end of their career). Otherwise its a big joke and a big moneygrab, and I don't want any part of it.

i think tuff holds the record,a boxset when they only released 1 cd and a live cd,credit to em for the idea

If there was a decent amount of new shit on it yeah, like if one disc was devoted to Unreleased stuff, B'sides, Covers, I'd pick it up...no Live stuff though...