Anti Nowhere League!!!!!!

Hell yeah! what a great idea!

Come on organisers! these guys are legendary!

If it really is true that they are back together and gigging again, and Ive been to their website and it seems they ARE! then it surely is a must! christ, they cant be charging much these days organisers! and they did have a revival when Metallica covered that dainty ditty 'So What' and who could forget those beutiful ballads 'Woman', 'We are the league', 'I hate people' and 'Lets break the law'.
Gotta be done!!!!!

Not to be confused with me! (too many Zebedees, spoil the readers!).
The ANL are definitely playing again. They did a gig down this way, in their home town, Tunbridge Wells, a few months back. Unfortunately I missed it (clashed with another gig), so seeing them at Bloodstock would be great!
I'd also go with Anathema, Bolt Thrower and The Almighty (who now have a new bassist, and are recording their new album as we speak).

...and Hangnail... ;)

Boing!

Ive just found a contact for you organisers if youre interested;

ANWL Management: PO Box 123, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3XD, UK

Have you spoke to them? if so then for gods sake put us out of our misery one way or the other......PLEASE!

League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League! League!

Please?

Some top British punk to go with the great British Metal already on show - you know it makes sense

come on then!! theres only one place left, has anyone contacted them or what?

Would it help if we said please?
If not "SO F***ING WHAT" get em anyway!