Panic Cell take last main stage slot...

bang on battlelore-as i die is a classic track.vintage paradise lost.
saw them live supporting sepultura at brixton years ago,thought they ruled then.

dont worry fellas,panic cell will work hard to try and entertain each and every one of you metal mothers in the hall.just hope we pull it off!! (oh er-maybe i shouldnt have put it like that)

Nudger said:
"We are Children of BodOm, and we come from fucking FINLAND"

Yep, damn Americans.

I only posted what came in the email, they obviously fucked up a bit, either that or worded the email badly.

i tried mate, just didnt like them, used to... just went off them as time passed, and now cant stand them. and as i said it is only opinion:) ive listened to everything theve done in the past and a little of the today stuff, and just cant stand them anymore, cant really explain why!

I feel an apology is due !!!

Our Bass player got his arse kicked by the rest of the band for the recent mistakes to the Panic Cell newsletter. The truth is he was a bit excited about the fact we were on the Bloodstock bill (who wouldn't?) and everyone makes mistakes from time to time. The band apologies to all concerned, especially to Bob who is nursing a swollen arse as we speak (LOL!!).
Kenji
Panic Cell

I love this Band I was sent an advanced copy of the album and Fell in love with it imediately (No I cant spell!) as a matter of fact I have played it so much the damn thing wont play anymore, "Bitter part of me" is an Excellent album from start to finish there is no filler Just great rockin Heavy Metal and I would pay if I could to fucking Fly this band over here to Vermont Just to watch them do what they do, you guys are lucky to be able to see them .... it would cost me an arm and both my fukin legs to be able to see Panic Cell play .... :headbang: Panic Cell :headbang: oh and if theres anybody who has the messed up Idea that Panic Cell is some kind of Nu metal band Probably aught to go and take another listen because you are completely missing everything this band is about..... Theres a level of maturety on this album that is rarely EVER found on a first album .... Awsome band I love em if ya dont like that I dont care!

Bob here, thought I'd get in on the action as the rest of the boys are. Jeez, remind me not to out together a newsletter at 3am in the morning straight after returning from a tour and that day having been my birthday (I personally blame Mrs Stella Artois and Mr John Jack Daniels!!!!!) It was a fook up on my part, not intentionally as I do know where the bands come from. Damn stoopid muffa!!!!
God ya know... next I'll making a faux pas and say that our album has more quality tracks on it than Motley Crue have on their Greatest hits!! Doh!!!!!!!!!!(as per wats his face from the Darkness......muppet!!!)
Anyway, too right I'm fookin excited about playing Bloodstock..its gonna rock!!!!!! Gets the beers in, I'm a comin............(not literally, thast would be far too messy)
Bobby "Nu-Metal??!?!?!? where the hell did that come from?!??!" Town

ps Johnny D...u rock mate!!!.........when we do get over to you, beers a plenty dude!!!!