Panic Cell take last main stage slot...

Theruinsofmylife

Slaying all non-believers
Jan 23, 2004
UK
Just got this in a mail out from Panic Cell -

Panic Cell confirmed as Main Stage act for Bloodstock 2004

The papers have been signed, it's been confirmed with the event organisers, Panic Cell will be playing the main stage at Bloodstock 2004 (www.bloodstock.uk.com) on Saturday 4th of September. We're completely stoked, especially as we've grabbed the coverted last main stage spot and we're looking to be playing to 2000 plus people!!!! US Bands such as Primal Fear, Children of Bodum and Old Skool legends Gamma Ray are gonna be there, we'll be flying the flag for the UK!! Seems we impressed the Management team of Bloodstock on our recent tour, I've been checking out the Forum recently and we're getting a lorra mass (ooerr) debate before it's even been offically announced (you heard it here first guyz!!!!!!!!) Check out the action and get in on the act (http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142132&page=1&pp=25) Especially like the comments from the Organisers ("......quite possibly the best signed UK band to be doing the circuit at the moment, an Arena band in the making.."), looking good Mr Cartell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems a bit odd for a bloodstock band in my mind, slightly 'nu' but they arent all that bad I spose....guess we wont get Blind Guardian then:(

Debate away then :)

DaN

Sorry for posting this twice, made a mistake, thought the first attempt didnt work.

Congrats... exactly what we were all holding off saying but then, i spose its good everyone knows... I agree with what you say about the band but apparently they are a great live band...

I told you not to get your hopes up!
I really wasn't impressed by their material, Conquest of Steel would be much better and cheaper :p

I hate to say it, but I agree. I wasn't that impressed with what I heard to be frank, I'll probably be in the Darwin Suite instead.

Can't really complain though, it's not as if you can enjoy every single band on a festival bill. I'm sure they'll give a good show to those who will appreciate it.

I've not checked their soundclips out as yet (Still too busy listening to Hellfire Club to do much else)

If I can, I'll try and see them before Bloodstock, if I like them then it's mighty fine, if I don't then there will be plenty of other things for me to do.

Eagle, did you get my mail re Friday??

Theruinsofmylife, well done on breaking the worst kept secret ever on this board!! I bet you feel all important now.....

Joe5now, STFU already!!!

dont worry mentalee,we're big boys,we can handle it!
i wouldnt expect us to be to everybodys taste-thats just how it is.
i will say though that we do work hard on our live set,and i like to think that we put our all into it.see us live at bloodstock 04 and judge for yourself gentlemen!

MentaLee said:
Eagle, did you get my mail re Friday??

Theruinsofmylife, well done on breaking the worst kept secret ever on this board!! I bet you feel all important now.....

Joe5now, STFU already!!!

Sorry havent been reading the board lately so didnt actually know....

Everyband Deserves A Chance... I Mean I Despised Paradiselost Last Year, But Doesnt Mean That They Werent Appreciated, I Think The Sound Clips Of Panic Cell Are Ok, Not Knockin My Socks Off But Neither Did The First Things I Heard Of 4wk, And Now They Do Knock My Socks Off And Cant Wait To See Em Live, Just As Im Sure Panic Cell Will Have A High Merit Live Performance, If Vince Has Booked Them, They Will Rock To About 50% Minimum Of The Audience If Not Alot More And Thats The Beauty Of The Stock, They Taylor To Every Metal Fan, Purpose Acheived! Good Luck To You Guys Pc, Hope It Goes Well! I For 1 Will Be In Attendance For At Few Tracks If Not The Entire Set Of Songs, If I Dont Like You, No Skin Of Either Of Our Noses And Ill Catch A Darwin Suit Band And The Other Metalheads Rockin Out To Your Set Cant Enjoy Themselves!, If I Do, Then Metal :) I Hated Paradise Lost On Cd, But Still Listened For A Few Tracks Live, And Still Hated Em' Hehe! So Either Way, Im Not Dissapointed At All, As Ive Got So Much I Love On The Bill. The Only Way Id Be Dissapointed Is If Maz Manson Got The Slot Or Someone Like That, Lol... That Not Even Funny, Im Gonna Cry, Was A Bad Nightmare!