Antimatter chat, Thursday 27th March

wait till black screen appear or install java plug-in. there can be other reason as well, it looks that the chat-room sometimes doesn't work. anyway, it worked when i was testing it.

morpheus: "class ConferenceRoom not found" - it means it must be sth wrong with your java plug-in...

so wed better go on IRC. better explaining something that works, rather than having something that doesnt work. was i clear?

wot firewall kids?? you should be able to open ports etc on most firewalls fairly handy

I reckon we should just sit back and watch mehdi and sopel bitch at each other instead :lol:

Bambi said:
wot firewall kids?? you should be able to open ports etc on most firewalls fairly handy

I reckon we should just sit back and watch mehdi and sopel bitch at each other instead :lol:

ehe why not ;)

hm dunno, the last time I tried to enter IRC it didnt work, might try again, maybe it was also the server that was down... just gave up after a few trials

Bambi said:

I reckon we should just sit back and watch mehdi and sopel bitch at each other instead /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif
i first thought it was because of the firewall, but there seem to be people having the same problem without a firewall, so.....
moreover i have no idea how to open these ports meself

inevitably, we could use the anathema chat for there is nothing more than silence, a proper doom chat /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

It doesnt work for me either, i think the best thing to do is post a link to whatever plugin everyone needs, and everyone try it then otherwise thursday is doooooooomed