Antimatter chat, Thursday 27th March

Mick Moss said:
It doesnt work for me either, i think the best thing to do is post a link to whatever plugin everyone needs, and everyone try it then otherwise thursday is doooooooomed

if it doesn't work tomorrow and a day after tomorrow, i'll change the redirection (for example) to anathema chat, so it shouldn't be a problem. i have full acces to "talk.to/antimatter" domain name and i can change the address without any problems.

as i said the chat-room worked on my computer earlier, but now it also on my comp doesn't work.... i think it can be fault of chat-provider or something of that sort...

Sopel said:
install java plug-in...
Mehdi maybe that's also the reason why the todiefor.ch navigation is not working on your computer
confused.gif

Here the chat works (for the one where it's doesn't: when the "Security Warning" box appears, did you click on "yes"?)

i bet he didn't :D

the war has been declared. im alone in my fight but i promise to free world from yoke of mehdi's hairy gay squirs club. wretched bollards... you will be punished.

Sopel said:
the war has been declared. im alone in my fight but i promise to free world from yoke of mehdi's hairy gay squirs club. wretched bollards... you will be punished.

You're definitely cooler than I thought Sopel :cool:
Real man indeed !

some java works there, but not the latest ones. anyway why the hell am i pit nicking as i wont be home on thursday. ill be out chest banging at a gay gig. have fun guys :D

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
some java works there, but not the latest ones. anyway why the hell am i pit nicking as i wont be home on thursday. ill be out chest banging at a gay gig. have fun guys :D

The hardcore kids are gonna outfun you in terms of manhood i fear !

wait until i tell them about you being gay. ill start to shout between two songs and point and you : 'hes gay! hes gay!'. they'll stone you for sure.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
wait until i tell them about you being gay. ill start to shout between two songs and point and you : 'hes gay! hes gay!'. they'll stone you for sure.

When you see an half-full glass of water, do you usually say it is full ? By the way, stoning of gay people is so Arabic :D

would it be possible to save the chatlogs and make them available here for those who cannot join the chat for whatever reason....?

it's not essential, but would be nice...

if i don't forget i'll copy the chat and publish somewhere.

the chat-room doesn't work because there's something wrong with your java plug-in. we talked about it! most likely none chat-room made in java works on your comp!