Antimatter chat, Thursday 27th March

cedarbreed said:
Stone Mariner then, he's the OFFICIAL puff.
you know the quote from the bible? if you hit me on the right cheek I will show you the left one. Thats why I'm used to it :saint:

I can't join the chat 'cause I'm banging to Meshuggah today :headbang: Gotta see how the hell they manage to play all that live :hotjump:

oh, and I couldn't join anyways since I don't have a computer at home :erk:

that log would be a good idea...

okay i hate this chatbox it seems you may have to wait for a while for something to happen (read: to join)
so if it seems you're stuck on the grey screen wait for another minute.
seems i solved the problem?

i couldn't stay much cos i had to download all these new programs for me new hard disk. is it gonna happen again soon? and why don't you make some chatroom here on UM like some other forums have done? it would be very convenient i think...

sol83 said:
i couldn't stay much cos i had to download all these new programs for me new hard disk. is it gonna happen again soon? and why don't you make some chatroom here on UM like some other forums have done? it would be very convenient i think...

Hello everybody,

Sorry to be there but I couldn't react at all. I was not trying to be 'the silent enigma' for real, but I had to register and download (no practising, mea culpa) and then even Lotte concluded there was an error with Java

Anyway, I followed it for about 2 hours and it was a nice reading
Wanna give you all my greets this way now
Mercurius, the planet of communication wasn't smilin' my way tho

Vera:err: