antimatter forum

i never had long hair or a leather jacket or even smoked weed, so you can't really call me a rebel. but still i have some Iron Maiden CDs at home, so i may be one some day ;)

Hairy chests are repugnant. You need a nice smooth one like me, one that you can drop your kebab meat onto and be able to retreive and devour it without the risk of pube - teeth.

Also, the man who invented hairy chests did so because gay men used to slip off each other.

no way, hairy chests are god's gift to men to prevent them to get hurt by sharp tits. as you already know, some girl's have very sharpened tits tip - that's why real men have hairy chests.

Look at Roger Moores chest. Really smooth with perfectly formed nipples that tilt slightly diagonally.

Roger ended up with a variety of beautiful women who slided gracefuly up and down his man-front without any frontal abrasions.

yeah but still people prefered james bond movies featuring sean connery. and sean connery is an hairy chest man, as you can see on this picture :

103042b2.jpg

no matter what you say, still people love hairy chests [in real life or in the movies], as it's rare and beautiful and it makes them dream- just like diamonds.

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
yeah but still people prefered james bond movies featuring sean connery

James Bond makes me puke :ill:

and sean connery is an hairy chest man, as you can see on this picture

Sean Connery looks the best in "Medicine Man" (dressed and long haired ;) ) and in "The First Knight". Although he can't "beat" Richard Gere in that one :D ... BTW Gere is bald chested hehe :D