Antimatter Forum

naah.. well maybe (and just maybe!) I may drop by some day, if wallowing thereabouts.. :rolleyes: hmm..some virtual local or two on the forum would probably be catching a few more(?) fellas with.. You know you never know..!?

;)

I just thought that this is getting too much like an Antimatter forum. I know Anathema are too busy with champagne and strippers:lol: but this forum should really be about Anathema news etc.. also, the colour isnt doomy enough for me and Candlemoss:cry:

You should build a Black forum , with black pictures and black font color...then no one will ever see what we'll write but we could always pretend we write deep stuff ~ that is doom :)

Originally posted by Strangelight
...doomy enough for me and Candlemoss:cry:
:headbang: :)
I'm glad that you still remember the roots!! Will you post into the new board more oftenly as you did here?

Nice. But is it gonna be on UM cause they seem to be closing down forums (like this one)?

Oh... and since you mentioned it Candlemass are playing this Saturday down here along with Entomebed and Dark Tranquillity. And as the late great Bon Scott said, there's gonna be some rockin'!!!

Well about a Antimmater forum I wouldn't make it black.. SAviour artwork is white and doomy.. And I like to find a forum witrh the colours of a band!
This blue really doesn't fit Anathema :lol:

Burn

Originally posted by Burnn
Well about a Antimmater forum I wouldn't make it black.. SAviour artwork is white and doomy.. And I like to find a forum witrh the colours of a band!
This blue really doesn't fit Anathema :lol:

Burn

No it does not indeed! It should be pink with white dots all over!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Don Corleone
yeah, how about it being hosted on UM.com?

sol83 - and they are closing down forums???? really??? why?

Yep. I don't know if they close down all forums though. The (obvious) reason is money. Mark doesn't seem to make it. He has lots of forums to support. Pity.

MONEY IS LUCIFER KIDS!!!!! THE CAUSE OF ALL EVIL!!!!!:mad:

Most of our forums are actually staying open :) Only those that don't want to pay the new fee are being closed (but given plenty of notice to find a new home of course)

Originally posted by Strangelight
Yep, I think we'll stay on UM if possible:D

Is it? I love it here too. So many bands... It's really what you call a community. It's great. :)