Danny C has re-recorded acoustic tracks with Antimatter

epicus

Jul 3, 2001
Sweden
Visit site
Well...if you didnt know it allready, Danny Cavanagh is playing on a few re-recorded Antimatter(Duncans new band) tracks with acoustic guitars. He also sings on one track called "Flowers".
This is stated on the officially Antimatter site by Mega.

Antimatter´s debut album is really good and it will be intressting to hear Danny sing the wonderfull track "Flowers". He sang pretty good on "barriers" so i presume this will be good too.
Well....everybody here should check up Antimatters album because its really good!!!!!

Originally posted by epicus
Well...if you didnt know it allready, Danny Cavanagh is playing on a few re-recorded Antimatter(Duncans new band) tracks with acoustic guitars. He also sings on one track called "Flowers".
This is stated on the officially Antimatter site by Mega.

Antimatter´s debut album is really good and it will be intressting to hear Danny sing the wonderfull track "Flowers". He sang pretty good on "barriers" so i presume this will be good too.
Well....everybody here should check up Antimatters album because its really good!!!!!

And the URL for the official Antimatter site is http://warp9.to/antimatter

- Mega

Originally posted by John Carvajal
Can Duncan play some New Anathema Bass Tracks?????

I guess he could but why should he ?

great to see they are still friends, hope good news for the future !!!!!!!

Actually Danny was with Mick in studio, not with Duncan but yes they are in quite close terms these days compared to the situation few years back.

- Mega