Download Antimatter / Danny Cavanagh acoustic track at .....

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Right , gangbangers.

You'll be interested in hearing that 'Tha Last Laugh' acoustic track from the session with Danny Cav. is now exclusively available for download at ...

http://antimatter.free.fr/uk

this is the first time that a track from that session has been made available. It beats the release of the 'Over your shoulder' acoustic version on Prophecys version of Saviour by two weeks.

Also from that session is 'Flowers' which Danny takes the lead vocal on, which will be available as well as 'Over your shoulder' on the North America release by 'TheEnd Records' in late September.

The mp3 is located on the PROGRESS page. You wont find it anywhere else in the verld ...

:)

yes the last laugh is a very good song. the sound of someone trying to get better at writing songs and succeeding. just like what i did with one last goodbye, the song dedicated to my dead mum which is on an album done after alternative 4. whats it called again?

Danny you know why Im anti-Judgement and it has nothing to do with my disrespect for your songs about your mum. Its because of the illogical bullshit and lies that were aimed at me during that time. Just remember when I left and why!

i know that. fair enough. its just when i hear its shit i think about what we were going through and me mum and all that. i always thought it was her album. i know what you mean about the rest of it though.

That makes it worse that yous were going through a bad time as well. You were surrounded by some really evil people, and I mean proper evil, but most have gone now.
A few down, a couple more to go.
I'll try and bite me lip then when that albums mentioned from now on.

It's really beautiful! And I saw on the site you're coming to the Frontline in Ghent! See you there! woew

Anyone else coming too???

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
wow... that's a good song! is ALL Antimatter this good?

Nah, were a sad Portishead rip off. That song was supposed to sound like a cross between 'Roads' and 'Over', but I dont know what the fuck happened?!?!? I think my voice just didnt go high enough!

:) :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by Mick Moss

Nah, were a sad Portishead rip off. That song was supposed to sound like a cross between 'Roads' and 'Over', but I dont know what the fuck happened?!?!? I think my voice just didnt go high enough!

:) :) :) :) :)

Lol Mick !
Seriously this version is great, I sang it all day long in the shower,doing the washing etc... :) I'm waiting for the other ones, impatiently !

I must be a complete moron, but I can't find the damn song...

Progress page, you say? Where exactly?

EDIT: There it is! The first time I opened the Progress page it didn't show the lastest update for some reason.... Now it has...

Yep, it's excellent, but then again, it's Antimatter, so no surprises.

Mick, your voice is cool. You should sing more on the actual albums I reckon. The girls are good, but just not all the time.

Damn- I hate being the 'you should do this, you should do that' person, but anything to encourage you to sing more is a good thing!!

Originally posted by requiem
Yep, it's excellent, but then again, it's Antimatter, so no surprises.

Mick, your voice is cool. You should sing more on the actual albums I reckon. The girls are good, but just not all the time.

Damn- I hate being the 'you should do this, you should do that' person, but anything to encourage you to sing more is a good thing!!

Dont worry kids! The boy Moss will sing a lot more on 'Lights Out'

:eek: