antimatter free album

Sopel said:
it's hosted on different servers. "nobody home" is on the slowest one i guess (at least for foreigners as here it's quite ok)

Ok, I wasn't blaming you, it's great you're taking time to do this, it just puzzled me. It took me longer to dl "Nobody Home" than all the rest combined!

Nah were only taking concealed cash through the post but so far its worked really well with no complaints. Thing is if you register your post I dont think you can go wrong. Its worth doing coz if you were to order the original print of Saviour then its only 8eu. I promise Ill sort out paypal next year, it just baffles me at the moment

Mick Moss said:
Nah were only taking concealed cash through the post but so far its worked really well with no complaints. Thing is if you register your post I dont think you can go wrong. Its worth doing coz if you were to order the original print of Saviour then its only 8eu. I promise Ill sort out paypal next year, it just baffles me at the moment
Oki dokes then, Ill try doing that in case. Dont worry too much about pay pal, coz its not available where Im from, so that doesnt solve much :erk: Ill get some Euros, pop em in an envelope and order the CDs (I want the live one too) that way :hotjump:

Dazza81 said:
Oki dokes then, Ill try doing that in case. Dont worry too much about pay pal, coz its not available where Im from, so that doesnt solve much :erk: Ill get some Euros, pop em in an envelope and order the CDs (I want the live one too) that way :hotjump:
The live you order from dunc but hes away at the moment for a while. I can do you the saviour though for now if you want. Im doing an xmas special - 20 euros for Saviour (Icon Version) and Lights Out (The End Version)

Waoh, I eventually managed to get them all, it took me 4 days like but it was worth waiting :) Nice pearls on this free album. 'The Art' acoustic and the live covers are me favourites so far.
Thank you Santa Mick and Santa Dunc and also the Magi Thorsten Sopel and Mehdi :p