Antimatter sign to The End

Hey mates,
i need some information about the "Savoiur" release in the US, because a friend of mine is going to Philly in september, and he could maybe bring it with him for me. First of all, has it already been released there? If not: when will it be? How much will it cost and most important will be/is it available in every music store or just in some special ones?

I know many question, sorry for bothering you,

cheers Morpheus

Originally posted by Morpheus
Hey mates,
i need some information about the "Savoiur" release in the US, because a friend of mine is going to Philly in september, and he could maybe bring it with him for me. First of all, has it already been released there? If not: when will it be? How much will it cost and most important will be/is it available in every music store or just in some special ones?

I know many question, sorry for bothering you,

cheers Morpheus

Check with The End. It should have decent distribution but the US is a big place eh? The release date is 24th Sept as far as I know.
The End have a UM forum as well, have a look on the list. You'd be doing us a favour as well if you post there as it would look as if we actually had some interest hehe.
Cheers

Originally posted by Strangelight

Check with The End. It should have decent distribution but the US is a big place eh? The release date is 24th Sept as far as I know.
The End have a UM forum as well, have a look on the list. You'd be doing us a favour as well if you post there as it would look as if we actually had some interest hehe.
Cheers

i will post there my questions, too! And do some advertisement, hehe! Anyway thanx for the release date Duncan!

cheers

Cheers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

hey Dunc! Seems as if there are some guys interested in your music (at least one, hehe!).

BTW,
Dunc, I saw that you have something with "Prophecy Productions" can you tell us more about this?

Do you know if the bonus track with Danny is also to be found on the limited vinyl version Prophecy is releasing? Vinyl = good :)

Originally posted by without
antimatter sing to the end ..
sounds like antimatter end's, anti matter sing for the end etc

huh?
Freak_anim.gif
:D

yeargh i downloaded 3 songs,the last laugh,god is cumming and psalms.niiiice stuff,psalms reminded me of the tea party,pretty dreamy.better than a fine gay to exit.