Any Axe FX 1/2 owners want an easy job?

Hey guys, I'm trying to find someone with an Axe FX to assist me..
For my solo band's EP [it's something like experimental death metal/hardcore/whatever with some weird/sometimes "epic" synth breaks, etc..].

I'm composing all the music but I don't play guitar.

First of all, there are 8 songs on the EP.
Only 5 of which require rhythm guitar recording [the leads are being recorded separately].
About half of each song actually has guitars. The riffs are simplistic.

If you own an Axe FX, you should be serious enough that you are able to play these simple riffs without much hassle and so it really shouldn't take too long at all to track a Left and Right guitar for each song.

Given, I'm offering around $120. My reasoning is that if you're not a shitty guitarist, you can knock this out in around 1.5 - 3 hours so that would be, at most, $40 an hour and I think that's pretty reasonable. :kickass:
[please let me know if I'm somehow way off on my reasoning :p]

The songs are in G.
I can supply midi files for the guitars as well as audio tracks that are rendered in Electri6ity.

I pay through PayPal.

PM me if you can help. Thank you!

Also!
Here's a demo of a song as an example.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9992828/Leg...x Paths of Void/04 Human (Pre-Production).mp3

And another!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9992828/Leg...x Paths of Void/03 Asura (Pre-Production).mp3

The tones I've heard from the Axe FX, even though they're just an imitation, have a distinct sound that I really like.

I wouldn't be opposed to having someone play with a good amp, however. It doesn't seem like there are a bunch of Axe FX users who are willing to just record anything.
I've asked Misha about doing reamps and he said he's never reamped anything before and he doesn't have time.
I asked a couple friends who have one and they replied they don't have the time.
Heh.

But, like I said, I just think the axe fx tones you hear from Periphery and similar stuff have a cute sound to them. Personal preference. :p

If someone has an awesome real amp to get some brootz tonez though, I guess I wouldn't be opposed!

I have an axe-fx and I'd give this a shot, but I'm sort of confused about what tone you are looking for. You can pm me if you'd like.