Any band that no one hates in here?

I don't like Candlemass and Slayer.

Warning? The Axis of Perdition? It's unlikely that there is any metal band no one here hates, but I've never seen anyone express distaste for any of those two bands.

Led Zeppelin :lol:

But seriously, I don't think there is a band everyone could agree on. It would have to be a band between trad metal and extreme metal, that fans of both can agree on to some extent. I'm surprised some people dislike the big three (Maiden, Priest, Sabbath), but the thing with the big three is that while all three have released essential and exceptional albums, they all also released some shit albums as well. It would be completely impossible to find a band where everyone can agree on all of their work, and it is improbable that you can find a band that has at least an album or two everyone can agree on. So far I haven't seen any hate expressed towards Bathory or Celtic Frost/Hellhammer, but I imagine they are a bit too extreme for those who like strictly traditional metal.

Aren't Slayer one of the most hated, by some people at least? I used to have the "Reign in Blood" album cover as my avatar and changed it because of all the Slayer flamers.

lol you shouldnt be using a reign in blood avatar if youre enough of a pansy to let a few flamers get to you

I occasionally talk shit about Slayer and Metallica because both bands have blown for around 15 years and can't stand their newer albums or what both bands have become. I still listen to both bands older albums and don't think people hate their older albums.

What a fucking easy game. Bathory has a little something for everybody & Quorthorn is dead so he can't come back & suck.
Yea, that's what Stalin would have probably said had he been the one responsible for his death. Dead heroes can do no wrong, eh?:lol:
Yea, I know that was totally random and irrational.

As an aside, I still don't own a single Bathory album.

I'd say Bathory would be the closest we'd get also. As for the Sabbath/Maiden/Priest issue...I can't stand Maiden. At all. Sabbath has moments. Priest has less bad moments than good. But Bathory never failed me.

The Chasm and Negura are good bets. Except there are a lot of bm fans who don't like a lot of dm and vice versa. Immortal? Haven't seen anyone hate Immortal yet. There are some disagreements on favorite albums but that's all I've seen.