Any band that no one hates in here?

Aren't you the person who said that Behemoth are the heaviest band ever? Anyways, you're fucking stupid.

Also, I would like to throw Darkthrone in. I know some people like the greys don't like their BM album, but I think everyone here likes at least one Darkthrone album.

Really don't like Darkthrone. Can't understand what the fuss is about - sorry!

Really don't like Darkthrone. Can't understand what the fuss is about - sorry!

Me either. I'm not sure what's good or appealing about them musically,etc.. i'm guessing their BM albums are just not for me.

What do you not like about Darkthrone? I am just curious.

I'm not much of a black metal fan anyway, nor am I a punk fan. They're very basic musically and it bores me. I can see how they're quite a fun band but not really for me.

EDIT: Also I dislike the production but then I'm gonna get told thats because they're BM and its "atmospheric"

Have you listened to any Darkthrone before they started to include the punk elements in their music? Honestly I am not trying to bash you or anything like that, just trying to understand why you don't like them since I feel their catalog has something to offer to almost every type of metal fan.

Have you listened to any Darkthrone before they started to include the punk elements in their music? Honestly I am not trying to bash you or anything like that, just trying to understand why you don't like them since I feel their catalog has something to offer to almost every type of metal fan.

Exactly. A Blaze in the Northern Sky is a pretty darn good album.

Yes, I've listened to Blaze in a Northern sky - but like I said I'm not really a BM fan, very little I can listen to without getting bored. Thats not to say I dislike things influenced by BM, but straight BM ain't for me.

Listening to Blaze again and the riffs are better than I remembered but still nothing special imo.

Exactly. A Blaze in the Northern Sky is a pretty darn good album.

Yes.

I'll admit, I didn't like Darkthrone the first time I heard them. I bought Transilvanian Hunger way back and thought it was total crap. Darkthrone in general didn't really click with me until a few years ago. Depending on which album you start with, they can be kind of difficult to digest at first.

I am now done with dorking out over Darkthrone. At least for now. :)