Any band that no one hates in here?

I'm sure Belligerent would hate John Arch because he's in mortal fear of the fragility of his masculinity.

Yes, I've listened to Blaze in a Northern sky - but like I said I'm not really a BM fan, very little I can listen to without getting bored. Thats not to say I dislike things influenced by BM, but straight BM ain't for me.

Listening to Blaze again and the riffs are better than I remembered but still nothing special imo.

Listen to Soulside Journey then. It's pure old school Death Metal

What a fucking easy game. Bathory has a little something for everybody & Quorthorn is dead so he can't come back & suck.

Please give me some good Bathory songs or Chasm songs...I'm not finding any gret stuff on Youtube.I I don't have any experience with those guys.

X

Please give me some good Bathory songs or Chasm songs...I'm not finding any gret stuff on Youtube.I I don't have any experience with those guys.

X

The Chasm - A Portal To Nowhere, I'm The Hateful Raven, Traveling Through Chaos (I, the Pastfinder II)

Bathory - Blood Fire Death, One Road To Asa Bay

Bathory - Blood Fire Death, One Road To Asa Bay

Bathory played a few fairly different styles. One Rode is a good sample of their more "epic" viking-y stuff, but you probably want something off an older release to get a feel for their truly BM material

It's really irritating to see Trivium lumped with bands that are much less talented, purely because Trivium is mainstream. Ascendancy and Shogun are both solid albums.

TBH this thread can't but fail since no matter what band you could list there is bound to be someone who doesn't like it. I think Maiden might be the only non-hated band. Hate is a strong word, everyone kind of has their own personal definition of what determines hate vs dislike.