Any band that no one hates in here?

ArneZ

No rules in metal
Nov 19, 2006
Lets try to find a metal band that no one hates in here. If you hate the band that the person above you name, then its your turn to come up with another band.
I will start with the band:

"Equilibrium"

Is there a person who can hate this band? If there is I would like to know, cause then you are the least epic person in the world:lol:

people aren't playing the game so even though I like above bands I'll add Bolt Thrower (I don't like them very much but I doubt many people hate them).

1. If we go by the op's rules this is more or less a never ending thread game which this isn't the forum for.

2. Of course there is no band that isn't hated by someone, somewhere. Even if there is a band that isn't hated by those of us here right now, someone new will come along in a week/month/year and bump the thread just to prove that there is no band that can't be hated.

we already did something like this before and sabbath won it iirc. i know people who don't like priest, maiden, the chasm, d666, candlemass, slayer, agalloch. there are definitely people who post here and don't like some of these bands.

I HATE Sabbath and dislike Motorhead and Priest.

Just not a fan of old timer metal or Ozzy's whiney vocals.

There's not a lot of bands I just think have no redeeming qualities and hate. Can we get some kind of different parameters? I do dislike Mötorhead and Slayer for the most part. SOME Priest sucks, and some is amazing. I'm not too big of a fan of bluesy/what we now call 'stoner' metal and thus have never liked too much old Sabbath - I vastly prefer the Dio and Martin years - however, I know that within the genre it's certainly among the best out there, besides pioneering it.

I love The Chasm. I love Blind Guardian. I like Candlemass. Equilibrium was more interesting on the first album. Agalloch is boring past the first two albums, which are still pretty boring in parts. Deströyer 666 is..average.

"Equilibrium"

Definitely not. Lots of people here don't like them.

Some people here don't even consider them metal.

INSOMNIUM

WTF? A lot of people here probably haven't even listened to them.

Wintersun

That's funny. :cool:

I'd have to suggest bands that have already been mentioned: Sabbath, Maiden, Priest, etc.

However, as for a more modern act that I can't really remember seeing any hate for:

Enslaved. I think these guys are rather widely liked.