Any chance of a US tour?

At St. Pete, eh? That's cool! What area did you hang out at, while SX were on? I had my SX long sleeve on, (long blonde hair)and stayed just behind the little mosh pit in the center most of their set. Into Eternity were good, but still not enough for me to get an album of theirs. I talked with them a little after the show. They've opened for Opeth the last 2 times they were down here. it was cool that Allen let that black haired girl get onstage twice, and sing along a little. Pagans Mind and SX touring together would be a good package. They both have their own sound, and seeing them live together wouldn't be overkill, as opposed to if they were with DT(even though I love DT) or a band that leans a little more towards noodling.

At St. Pete, eh? That's cool! What area did you hang out at, while SX were on? I had my SX long sleeve on, (long blonde hair)and stayed just behind the little mosh pit in the center most of their set. Into Eternity were good, but still not enough for me to get an album of theirs. I talked with them a little after the show. They've opened for Opeth the last 2 times they were down here. it was cool that Allen let that black haired girl get onstage twice, and sing along a little. Pagans Mind and SX touring together would be a good package. They both have their own sound, and seeing them live together wouldn't be overkill, as opposed to if they were with DT(even though I love DT) or a band that leans a little more towards noodling.

I was one off the rail, right in front of Romeo. What a cool show. Romeo was goofing around all night, throwing a lot of picks and interacting with the crowd. But he still tore it up on the solos, etc. It was amazing to see him play. Jason Rullo is an excellent drummer, as well. I love watching him play.