Any chance of some PQ gigs over the summer?

Rory

Shadow Warrior
May 25, 2006
Cork, Ireland
I'm planning to travel over to London in the summer for a few days, and it'd be rather nice to have my trip tied in with a decent gig, will there be any PQ gigs in London over the summer?

Cheers :headbang:

At this stage I think it is unlikely that there will be any live shows in London over the summer months I'm afraid...possibly towards the end of the year. Given that we have done the Helloween and Pagans Mind tours this year and with the trip to Norway in August, it doesn't leave much time off from the day jobs...especially for me as I've just started a new job.

Ah right! No problems anyway, I'll wait and come over whenever some gigs are announced, really looking forward to seeing some decent power metal, there's absolutely no scene over here :mad:

Well yeah to be fair there's an amazing metal scene in Ireland at the moment, we've got some absolutely top bands such as Primordial, Mass Extinction and Hexxed, but the only band I can think of who even slightly resemble Power Metal are Steel Tormentor, and they class themselves more as "Heavy Metal"

Do you have connections with Ireland Tonberry? :)

Rory said:
Do you have connections with Ireland Tonberry? :)
What, apart from being born there? Yeah both my parents are Irish, but we moved to the UK when I was 3 months old. Visit Donegal (Bundoran) and Dublin Town alot, relative meetings mostly :D

Tonberry said:
What, apart from being born there? Yeah both my parents are Irish, but we moved to the UK when I was 3 months old. Visit Donegal (Bundoran) and Dublin Town alot, relative meetings mostly :D

Ah right! I was confused by your current location! I'm from Dublin myself, but I've lived in Cork my whole life :kickass:

It's a cool place for gigs anyway, the one power metal band to have played over here are Dragonforce, and both times they played it was packed

Get a double headline bill with PQ! :headbang: