any Danzig fans?

Evil Elvis or Evil Morrison that is the question? lol jkk.. I dont know about me getting the new one.. the Regs have me scared now.. :cry: as for John Christ.. I put his website on my favorites on my AOL.. i will check out the music from my friends computer because my computer is ancient(6 yrs old) and slow as hell on dial up... I dont know about listening to him play bluesy rock as opposed to gloomy metal rock.. I loved his playing on Danzig alot.. like i said earlier he is/was a very underrated guitarist... but if i like what i hear on his website ill definetly get it..

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Evil Elvis or Evil Morrison that is the question? lol jkk.. I dont know about me getting the new one.. the Regs have me scared now.. :cry: as for John Christ.. I put his website on my favorites on my AOL.. i will check out the music from my friends computer because my computer is ancient(6 yrs old) and slow as hell on dial up... I dont know about listening to him play bluesy rock as opposed to gloomy metal rock.. I loved his playing on Danzig alot.. like i said earlier he is/was a very underrated guitarist... but if i like what i hear on his website ill definetly get it..
You really should give the new one a try, you will be pleasantly surprised :) like I mentioned before he really redeems himself after all the "crap" that he put out these last years.

I agree w/ sickboy... What's wrong with Danzig IV ????

That one and Danzig II are my favorites. I'd put I and III a notch or two below those, since both of those albums have multiple tracks that are just plain boring.

None of his solo stuff even comes close to the Misfits, but it still rocks (at least used to.) I do need to check out his latest disk though...

first album for me,all the way,absolutely love it.
had to buy a new copy the other week cause my old one was screwed.
saw him live last year-looked a bit chubby!!!(not that i can say anything you understand!)but he could still sing well.noticable that he did a lot of stuff from 1 and 2,not loads from the other albums

The Misfits ruled, never a bad song.
Samhain had their moments, but was more a transition period for the man.
The first 3 Danzig albums rule.
4p is a masterpiece, my second favorite album of all time.
5 is not metal, or even rock.
6:66 sucks ass.
777 is pretty good and any fans of the first 4 should check it out.
I'm looking forward to Circle of Snakes, it comes out next week! :kickass:

That's so odd and I guess interesting how some people view Danzig 4 as "not the best" and then others view it as "one of the best".

I agree with you NAD, I loved I Luciferi! :headbang: And I am sure you will enjoy COS...it's great

JonnyD said:
Actually I completely forgot about Danzig 4 .... so now that I remember it 3 and 4 are my Favs from him :D
:lol: get your stories straight! :loco: J/K
:dopey: I guess we should start a poll to see how many people love/hate #4

As I said b4...it is not one of my personal favorites

Pabla said:
:lol: get your stories straight! :loco: J/K
:dopey: I guess we should start a poll to see how many people love/hate #4

As I said b4...it is not one of my personal favorites
I remember the Video for the song Cant Speak ...atleast I think thats the name anyways that was one creepy Vid :)

Pabla said:
That's so odd and I guess interesting how some people view Danzig 4 as "not the best" and then others view it as "one of the best".
Probably because it was such a departure for him. I love it because I've never heard an album that sounds completely BLACK to me.
I agree with you NAD, I loved I Luciferi! :headbang: And I am sure you will enjoy COS...it's great
Can't wait! :Smokedev:

Pabla said:
You really should give the new one a try, you will be pleasantly surprised :) like I mentioned before he really redeems himself after all the "crap" that he put out these last years.

Maybe ill check it out.. but listen to it before i buy it though... :wave:

JonnyD said:
I remember the Video for the song Cant Speak ...atleast I think thats the name anyways that was one creepy Vid :)

:heh: most Danzig vids are creepy...that is what is so cool about them! :p

NAD said:
Probably because it was such a departure for him. I love it because I've never heard an album that sounds completely BLACK to me.
Can't wait! :Smokedev:
You know...I hate to admit that I was WRONG...but I revisited #4 last night and was completely blown away..it's bloody brilliant! **hits self on the head**

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Maybe ill check it out.. but listen to it before i buy it though... :wave:
Awesome! I can't get enough of the new album myself :D :wave:

Pabla said:
:heh: most Danzig vids are creepy...that is what is so cool about them! :p
If you can ever Find that Vid its cool .. the Song is a bit of a sleeper but its cool and the effects in the vid are Awsome! ..... on a side note I remember back in Highschool There was a guy who loved Danzig and would always call Overkill ... Overspill So in retaliation to this me and the old guitar player came up with "Blandzig" pissed him off in good shape everytime :loco: