Any fans from France here ? let us know !

Well, I'm from France and I saw Opeth yesterday...
They just played perfectly, and Mikael sang even better than on the albums and was very friendly, I think that everybody was really impressed by them! They're as good and touching in violent as in calm passages.
So you can imagine how it feels like now that's over...
I couldn't give an exact playlist but here's what I think they played:
The funeral portrait-White Cluster - Forest of October - Bleak - When - The drapery falls - Advent - Demon of the fall(of course...)

We tried to get them back for 1 more song but unfortunately it was over...And I live for the day I'll see them and Katatonia back...

The funeral portrait-White Cluster - Forest of October - Bleak - When - The drapery falls - Advent - Demon of the fall

Erm, if that's what they play when their in the UK I will die a happy man....

(Even more so if the y play Black Rose Immortal & Godhead's Lament :) )

Originally posted by Graveless Soul
The funeral portrait-White Cluster - Forest of October - Bleak - When - The drapery falls - Advent - Demon of the fall

Erm, if that's what they play when their in the UK I will die a happy man....

(Even more so if the y play Black Rose Immortal & Godhead's Lament :) )

yeah damn right, the funeral portrait too :drooly face: the first 2-3 mins are so awesome it would be great live, so great im gonna play it now!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow that set is awesomely heart attackingly brilliant, can't say i'd change a song, although i'd shout for Advent or something :D

Hi there,

I was at the concert in Paris too and it was truly awesome...

But the first song they played was not The Funeral Portrait, it was The Leper Affinity... And they played Credence just before Bleak.

They played perfectly...
Too bad they didn't play more song from Still Life... I just can't wait to see them again.

Well, thanks, I was not sure about The leper affinity...and I'm not sure the order is right, but it doesn't matter...
You're right it was perfect, I couldn't believe my eyes nor my ears!!

:cry:
When i saw them in Canada they didn't play Bleak, Funeral Portrait, or When. I'm so jeleous.

I saw them twice in a two week period and between every song almost everybody was screaming play bleak at both concerts.

damn, i wish i had been in paris to see that show!
seeing as i only recently got back from staying there for a while, i consider myself very unlucky. :(

if they play a setlist like that when they eventually come to sydney i will be absolutely over the moon :)

Originally posted by AttleseyC
:cry:
When i saw them in Canada they didn't play Bleak, Funeral Portrait, or When. I'm so jeleous.

Mikael said it was the second time they played When :)
first time was monday in Metz

When I was waiting outside the place for the doors to open i heard Opeth play/practising April Ethereal and When, and i was so excited but then they didn't play those songs when they came on.