New Devin Townsend song "Suicide" available on MP3.com

Yeah, he played this live at ProgPower and it's an amazing song. Thanks for the heads-up. Another new song called "Storm" is also available.

For those of you who don't know how to download it and since the stream option is the only available things, here are the direct links:

"Suicide"

"Storm"

:D

Thanks for the links OpethianSoul, but for some reason they weren't working when I tried them...

Also nice Av. Ive been doing nothing but listening to Acid Bath, Agents Of Oblivion, and Devin Townsend/SYL lately.

Actually Opeth's Deliverance has made it's way into my rotation quite often as well :D

Originally posted by SpeakUSAorDie
Thanks for the links OpethianSoul, but for some reason they weren't working when I tried them...

Also nice Av. Ive been doing nothing but listening to Acid Bath, Agents Of Oblivion, and Devin Townsend/SYL lately.

Actually Opeth's Deliverance has made it's way into my rotation quite often as well :D
:D

There was once a time when those were the only bands in my rotation. I hadn't listened to AB or AoO for a while and decided to revisit my past a bit starting with an old avatar and then listening to all of their material. :)

vBulletin seems to want to mess up the URLs no matter what I try by adding a space and breaking the line. It's easier to see what to correct when they're not hyperlinks. Copy and paste these with the space removed and lines completed.

downloads.mp3.com/AAIBQqcgLwBBnbMCOgGAwARub3JtUAQAAABSj6wDAFEBAAAAUwEAAABUAQAAAAgAQ6EySz7GObkZTK.cABCn4ty3Hzto/Suicide.mp3

downloads.mp3.com/AAIBQk67LQBBnbMCOgGAwARub3JtUAQAAABSj6wDAFEBAAAAUwEAAABUAQAAAAgAQ2UzSz4DrQ45fSBa8_8XKtKv3NEJ/Storm.mp3

Originally posted by bleed for me
what's the best devin townsend album?

i've only heard infinity

Ive only heard Ocean Machine and Terria and love them both. To use one of Devin's examples about the new album, Ocean Machine is more "song, song, song" whereas Terria is more progressive sounding. Both are exceptional albums though, and with the new MP3's available, Accelerated Evolution seems like it is going to KILL!

You can check out MP3's from those albums here http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/240/devin_townsend1.html

Originally posted by Hondo
vBulletin seems to want to mess up the URLs no matter what I try by adding a space and breaking the line. It's easier to see what to correct when they're not hyperlinks. Copy and paste these with the space removed and lines completed.

downloads.mp3.com/AAIBQqcgLwBBnbMCOgGAwARub3JtUAQAAABSj6wDAFEBAAAAUwEAAABUAQAAAAgAQ6EySz7GObkZTK.cABCn4ty3Hzto/Suicide.mp3

downloads.mp3.com/AAIBQk67LQBBnbMCOgGAwARub3JtUAQAAABSj6wDAFEBAAAAUwEAAABUAQAAAAgAQ2UzSz4DrQ45fSBa8_8XKtKv3NEJ/Storm.mp3

thanks. works.