new Devy Song - Suicide

yeah.. the new one is just streaming, and the quality is lacking (well, only slighty, it is just an mp3 afterall...) but its so awesome...

hahaha, i think the song has been on repeat now for the past 2 hours at least, and im not even tempted to change it... :lol:

(hmm, i should add I havent actually been listening to it straight, but its been in the distance playing at least the whole time, hahaha)

Well, based on that song, & "Storm" I don't think Accelerated Evolution will top Infinity, IMO. Killer songs, though. I just thought the riffing on "Suicide" was a bit too much like what a lot of other bands are doing now (Nevermore, Arch Enemy, Amaran, Opeth, etc...), cool solo though!

hahaha, i think the song has been on repeat now for the past 2 hours at least, and im not even tempted to change it...

:lol: I used to do that w/ "Christeen" quite a bit.

Nevermore...

I'm not impressed by Devin Townsend, sorry. Not going to flame though, I am going to be respectful to other's preferences.

I'm not impressed with the new syl. It's pretty angry and brutal and all of that but as far as being good... well forget that! Who cares about good lets just make everything fast and angry and brutal(that was sarcasn you crazy nuts!). I wish I could hear the new devin townsend though but everytime I try to use mp3.com it says i don't have cookies enabled but i know that i do, anyone else have this problem?
-dan

np - the beatles - obla di obla da (all hail the masters(that was not sarcasm))

i didnt think the new syl was nearly as good as city the first few times I heard it, but each repetitive listen it kept getting better and better. Personally, I think its better than city , but they have very different sounds, so its not really fair to compare the two, and thats why I believe some wouldn't like it as much ... . . .
but the emotions are there, and so intense, it beats me senseless.